B O N U S

Nine Years ago               23rd of July

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

"Stop fussing" Kehlani groaned as she slapped my hands away from the corset and tied a loop around it "You could walk down the aisle in a trash bag and he'd still fall down and worship at your feet"

"I'm so nervous" I said as I drew my lip between my bottom teeth "I'm getting fucking married, like this is for real!" I spun back around after Lani was down with tying the corset.

"Look, if you really had doubts you wouldn't of said yes in the first place" she assured me.

"Yeah, you're right" I nodded, taking a deep breath out as I slipped on my breath.

"You look gorgeous" I turned around to see my mother, Elora in her arms.

"Mum!" I shouted happily, running to envelope her in my arms. I wasn't even sure if she was going to come today, I knew she didn't approve of Draco and I but at least she came and that's more I want.

"Hey, honey" she whispered, half hugging me due to Elora in her arms.

"I didn't know if you were coming" I tired not to cry, I didn't wanna ruin the makeup Lani spent two hours on

"I wouldn't miss it for the world, Chérie" she shook her head as I stepped back and released her "Your father would be so proud of you and I'm so sorry he can't walk you down the aisle"

"It's ok" I whispered as I noticed the slightest hint of a tear form in the corner of her eyes.

"I love the reunion but, Anna... your husband to be awaits" Kehlani spoke up, not knowing what we were talking about but she was right, I didn't want to be late and make him think I second guessed it or I'm not coming. 

"I'll take my seat" my mum smiled "I love you" she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and finally left the room.

"Well you have to go out there before me Miss Maid of honour" I smirked as she rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Take deep breaths, look out the window and think of how much you love this man, don't second guess it" she said as I nodded, she was right, always was.

I slowly walked over to the window, looking down over the garden at the manor where the guests sat and Draco stood at the end of the aisle. We decided to go with a garden wedding at the manor because it was his mother's wish, I' didn't mind it at all. As long as the ones I loved were there, I didn't care.

Despite it being a home wedding, that didn't make it any less big. Hundreds of guests had shown up and the after party was going to be big.

I took a slow breath out and decided it was time.

I picked up my bouquet from the bed, holding it tightly in my hands as I walked down the stairs and stood at the entrance to the garden.

Never in a million years did I think I would be standing at the end of a red carpet, about to get married to the love of my life at this age or even at all. It scared the daylights out of me when I thought we were moving to fast, that this life wasn't going to always be there but as I look up at him nervously wait for me, hands folded in front off himself.

I just know.

I know it's never going to go away.

"Hey" I hear a whisper beside me as I turn my head to the left and see Albus.

"Hi" I smiled "You're supposed to be seated"

"Yeah, I know. Lani's probably wondering where I am but I think it's only fit to do this for you. You have been there for me, more times then I can even count and I owe you much more" he smiled as I once again I tried to hold the tears. Everything today was so emotional I don't think I could handle.