My Daughter

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

"A-Anna I didn't–I didn't know where else to go, I-"

"Scorpius slow down! Who- what are you holding?" I said as I looked down into his arms, he held what looked like a pile of blankets.

"My daughter" he said as my eyes widened.

"Your daughter—Bonnie had the baby?" I asked, still shocked and not knowing what to do in this moment. I had so much going on that I had forgotten that Bonnie was even pregnant.

"Yes–can I please come in? Can we come in?" He asked as I looked down to the baby in his arms. I didn't want to let Scorpius in, no not one bit after everything he had done but I wasn't going to leave the baby out here.

"Fine, but ONLY because you have a newborn child in your hands" I said as I slowly backed away from the door and let the two in. I closed the door behind and and crossed my arms.

"Thank you–"

"What are you doing here? Where is Bonnie?" I said, not wanting any bullshit, I am so fucking sick of bullshit in my life.

"That's the problem, I don't know where she is" he shook his head and started to walk off into the living room.

"Scorpius you can't just walk where you please–you don't live here anymore and what do you mean you don't know where she is?" I said a so followed him. I watched him sit on the couch with the baby now revealed everything so slightly underneath the blankets.

"I mean she took off. She gave her to me and then fucked off. Haven't seen her for a week" he said as I sat down on the recliner. Not to close to him but not to far from the baby.

"And how is this my problem?" I crossed my leg over the other as I rose an eye brow. I wasn't just going to forgive him because he waltzed in here with a baby.

"I can't look after a child on my own, I have no clue what I'm doing" he said as he held out the little girl.

"I still don't understand what you want me to do, Scorpius" I shrugged. I really had no clue what he was expecting of me. I wasn't taking in his daughter, I wasn't helping him with money or where to go–I still despise him.

"Can you–can you take her for a second?" He asked as I was hesitant "Please. I'm not gonna go anywhere I just need a breath" he said as I slowly reached out and took her into my arms.

"What's her name?" I asked as I looked down on her. She was actually an adorable little girl. Light strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes, small nose, pale skin.

"Mae, Mae Rose" he said as he stood and ran a hand through his hair. He looked stressed, like he hadn't eaten, he hadn't slept. Nothing he didn't deserve although.

"How cute. hey baby" I talked down to her in a soft voice. She looked no older then a couple of weeks, Bonnie not long had her "Do you know where she went? Where she could of gone?"

"How the fuck should I know? She was so happy about having this baby, she was obsessed. Made me paint her a nursery, baby proof everything–I don't understand" he said as he sat back down and put his head in his hands.

"She looks–" I unwrapped her from the blanket and saw that she wore nothing underneath, she looked so unbelievably small and I could she her ribs "She looks like she hasn't eaten–oh fuck... Scorpius?"

"Hm?" He looked towards me, his hair falling over his eyes.

"Have you been feeding her?" I asked, a growing pit of sickness starting to swell in my stomach as I took in the appearance of this poor baby.