Vanilla

I'm passing away ^^

Most of y'all wanted to see the conversation between Draco and Albus so here you go.

Draco Malfoy

I smirked to myself, knowing that Anna wouldn't last a week like she thinks she would. I was going to make this completely impossible for her and I'm going to enjoy every second of it. I wasn't sure how long I would last but I've been through worse.

About a year with out anything.

Anyways I walked to the opposite side of the Hotel room, looking for Albus to have this stupid talk. I shouldn't have to talk to him about how to please his girlfriend, it should be just in his nature— I mean he is related to that stuck up Prat, Harry Potter who wouldn't know how to please a girl if he'd been taught 100x.

"Albus" I crossed my arms over my chest as I watched Albus pull a shirt over his head. Thankfully for me I walked in at the right time and he was already dressed. He stumbled back, hearing my voice must of scared him.

I smirked at that.

"Mr Malfoy?" He said, a bit uncertain of if he should even call me that. I had never really spoken to Albus alone and could tell he was going to make this as awkward as possible.

"You're dating my Wife's best friend, I'm sure you can call me Draco" I said as I walked into the room and made my self comfortable on a chair in the corner. He stood there awkwardly, not knowing why do to "Sit down" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh— um, ok" he sat down onto the edge of the bed, awkwardly crossing his hands in his lap as he fiddled to make himself comfortable.

"Ok" I sighed out, this was going to be a long conversation "I'm just gonna get straight to the point because I have better shit to do today" I leant forwards, placing my arms on my knees.

"What—"

"You're shit in bed and you need to step up your game" I blurted out with not a care in the world. I watched his eyes widen and become very much more uncomfortable but it needed to be said "You're— uh, too Vanilla, that's how the muggles say it"

"Vanilla?" Albus asked, his voice small and awkward. From where I was sitting he looked like a pussy and I kind of felt bad for Kehlani.

"Yup. Hand holding, lip kissing, missionary position vanilla" I said as he nearly chocked on his own spit, I know I was using explicit words and I wasn't easing him into it but that's probably how he ended up in this mess. Potters advice about easing his son into sex has made shit worse.

"Oh, fuck. You're talking about sex? Why are you— actually I don't wanna know just continue" he said as I frowned.

"The fuck did you think I was talking about? That Kehlani hates how you sleep talk? Of course I'm talking about sex!" I brought my fingers up to gently pinch the bridge of my nose as I closed my eyes and tried to contain my frustration.

"You ever heard of knife play?" I asked as he looked back at me completely clueless "Right, ok. Have you seen what's on Anna's arse cheek?"

"No— I don't particularly look at my best friends arse—"

"Good. That was the right answer" I nodded as Albus rose a brow in confusion. To be honest I wasn't really sure where I was going with that, but nonetheless I'm gonna continue.

"She has my initials on her arse" I said simply as Albus looked around awkwardly.

"Like— like tattoo?" He asked as I released a breathy laugh and leant back in the chair.

"No, Albus. Not like a tattoo. I used a pocket knife to carve it into her skin during sex" I said as I looked at the expression of utter fear on his face. If i wasn't so frustrated right now it would almost be funny.

"She— you did what!? How does that not hurt? Why did she let you do that? When did you do that—"

"Albus! Calm the fuck down. I think that's the most Vanilla thing we have done actually" I said as I sat in my thoughts for a moment before looking back at Albus who had a small smile on his face "What?"

"So you're telling me that you want myself to carve my initials into Kehlani's skin?" He asked as I laughed, throwing my hand up into the air.

I fucking give up.

"Ok" I laughed, this kid was beyond my help. I stood up from the chair, looking down at Albus "Just— talk to Kehlani. Ask about what she likes, what she doesn't like, discuss what you like and what you don't like because if you don't... you two won't last long. Sex is like a conversation, if you can't hold one then they're gonna get bored and go talk to someone else"

Albus nodded slightly, his skin pale. I think I might of scared him a bit but that's what needs to happen. If I hear Anna complain about Kehlani's sex life one more time... I might actually go insane and take Elora with me.

I walked towards the door, being more then happy to leave as I looked at Albus one more time, seeing he was still looking forwards, hopefully taking in and thinking about what I had just said.

"And for Merlins sake, Albus" I said as he slowly looked up at me standing at the door, about ready to leave "Watch some fucking porn"

And that was it. I walked out the door, wanting to erase the painful experience I just had. If I wanted to talk to clueless teenaged about sex, I would of become an intercourse education teacher, kick Angelina from her place.

But now I had to face the harsh reality that is my son. I always wondered what I had done wrong there, sure I wasn't there for him every second and Astoria was the one to really be the parent but I didn't love him any less.

I still remember when he was a little boy, about 4 years old. Astroia and I had sent him to a pre wizard and witch school, figured it was easier for both of us with our busy life's but he didn't care much, he loved it.

He was such a sweet boy, I had his teachers telling me how he'd never hurt a fly and that he made friends with a little girl— what was her name?... Emerlyn, I couldn't bother to remember the last name. They were joined at the hip until she moved away, to France or some shit like that.

My point is that I just never expected how he was going to turn out, never actually noticed when and what went wrong in him. Was it something I did, something Astoria did or what it just meant to be like that?

When Anna become pregnant I was scared wandless. I didn't want Elora to turn out like him, I tired doing everything I could to be different for her and it's too early to tell how of what'll happen. Anna is a good mother, not planning on disappearing when the kid is 17.

I think Scorpius just wasn't right, a switch in his brain was wired wrong and I'm sure I'll never figure out which one.

Wasn't the ending i was actually planning but I felt like I needed to explain Scorpius a little more.

(I am not excusing the shit he has done. Scorpius is truly an awful person and I will always hate him)

Word count 1295