Crack In The Shower Glass

TW: mentions of abuse and rape.

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

"Is that my mothers ring?" Draco asked as he slumped onto the couch next to me, keeping his distance as I was still a stranger to him.

"Yep. You proposed at Elora's gender reveal" I said as I showed him the ring. It wasn't exactly the same anymore. Draco and I had it charmed to my satisfaction as Narcissa wears gold and I don't. 

I looked down to Draco's had and noticed that his ring was gone also. A piece of me broke off when I figured out he had lost it or Daphne stole it. The ring meant a lot to me, It was my fathers that mum had given to me.

"That's impossible I- we're not even together. Last I remember is that you just broke up with Scorpius" he said as I cracked a small sad smiled and shook my head.

"We have actually been together for a year-"

"It's been a year!?" He asked as I once again shook my head.

"Well it has Been but you have only been... missing for a week" I explained as he leant his head back and groaned.

"I'm never drinking again" he swore as I laughed. Bringing back old memories.

"That's what you said when-" I stopped myself, knowing he wouldn't remember anyway "Never mind" I looked down, fiddling with my ring "Draco I need you to make a memory potion"

He sat up in his seat and looked towards me.

"I can't lose you- Elora can't loose you. She needs her father, I need my husband" I said desperately as he just looked at me sympathetically, but I didn't need his sympathy. I need him.

"I'm sorry but you're just a stranger to me. I can't trust you" he said as I felt a single tear escape my eye again.

I nodded, feeling like breaking down.

"Then not for me, for Elora. You must know that she's yours. She's a spitting imagine of you" I said as I looked down to her. If only she knew what was going on, if only she knew how close she was to losing her father.

"Ok" he agreed as I looked up to him.

"R- Really?" I said as I leant off the couch.

"The memory potion is advanced and may take me up to a month to brew" he explained as a wide smile spread on my face.

"As long as it's brewing" I cut him off as I smiled down at Elora. Maybe she wasn't gonna lose her father after all and maybe I wasn't going to lose my husband.

"If you don't mind me asking- how many times did we-"

"Have sex? We've been together for a year and you have a huge sex drive so do the math" I smirked as he pulled his head back and blinked.

"Actually- hold Elora for a second" I said as I handed him the baby and stood from my seat, beginning to pull my pants down.

"Woah I-"

"Draco. You're my husband. I can't count the amount of times you have seen my naked" I rolled my eyes as I pulled them down just enough to reveal the D.M still carved into my cheek.

Draco's faced paled as he took in the mark he did.

"I still don't-"

"Just under your right shoulder blade" I said as he looked at me confused "You have the letter 'M' carved into your right shoulder blade"

He stood from the couch, still cradling Elora in his arms as he frowned.

"How the fuck did you know?-"