Delusions

WE REACHED 100k READS AND 1k FOLLOWERS OMFG IM GONNA CRY ILY ILY ILY ALL!!!!!

*Viewer discretion is advised*

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

"We have about 30 minutes until Albus and Kehlani come back. Better make it worth it" Draco smirked, reaching his hand up to caress my cheek as I sat kneeled before him "Have I told you how pretty you look, like this?"

I gulped, closing my eyes for a brief second before opening then back up again to his lustful gaze. I wanted nothing more in that moment then to make this mans night, make him feel good at the hands of myself.

I reached my own hand up, wrapping around the base of his cock, remaining eye contact as i slowly began to pump. Draco drew his lips in between his teeth, sucking in a hiss. He had been painfully hard this whole time and there wasn't a thing he could do about it, now he can and I can't imagine how good it must feel.

I looked up at him innocently, drawing my own lip in as he cursed and reached duo to wrap and hand in my curls.

"Shit, love, I don't know how long I'll last if you keep looking at me like that" he whimpered before throwing his head back, the hand in my hair tugging lightly.

I smiled to myself, loving what effect I left on him before finally placing my lips on the tip, leaving a small kiss and a small flick of my tongue. Draco gave a throaty moan, pushing my head forwards and making my mouth completely take him in.

"Keep doing that, baby" I shifted, rubbing my thighs together to ease the throbbing. I didn't want to get wet again, I didn't think I could even cum again. Draco lifted his head, giving a lazy smile when he noticed what I was doing "Awww, is that Turing you on again— fuck!"

I pressed my teeth down lightly, grazing them over his tip and continuing to suck. I hadn't done that before so I wasn't sure how he would react but the way his eyes rolled to the back of his head, the way his hand twisted and tightened in my hair, made me confident to do it again.

I moaned against him, tracing my finger tips on his inner thighs, his muscles tensing underneath when he let out another loud moan.

"Anna, shit I'm gonna—" he harshly yanked my head up by my hair before releasing his cum, dropping up his stomach as he groaned. I kept my hand working him up and down, carrying him threw his high until he was done. He reached over and grabbed some tissues from the small table beside him, cleaning himself and I.

Once he was down I hoped up to my feet and collapsed onto the lounge with him, laying into his chest as he wrapped an arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"Are you ok?" He asked a surprise lifted my head and laughed.

"I should be asking you the same question. Darling, that was a lot" I smirked, patting him on the chest.

"That's why I pulled your head up. Didn't want you to choke" he smiled as I scoffed and stood up.

"Thanks but you literally pushed my head down onto you. If I was gonna choke I would of already" he smiled at my words before standing himself.

"Shower?"

"Aw I don't wanna leave" Kehlani whined as she stuffed her swimmers back into her bag, huffing as she fell back down onto the bed.

"Lani! The maids just made that for the next person" I said as I grabbed her hand and pulled her back up.

"I don't wanna go back to reality. This all sucks" she groaned as she zipped up the bag and tossed it over her shoulder "I'm gonna go give this to Albus" she smiled before leaving the room, me following close behind her.