Lemon Tea

Also I'm so sorry for the lack of smut in this book but I promise that there will be heaps when this shit is sorted😼

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

The manor was quiet, like always.

Lucius no where in sight, thank Merlin. He was supposedly in 'Italy' still, well that's why Narcissa said he told her. But I can't believe a thing that comes from that fuckheads mouth.

Hash to say it but I wish he were missing, not Draco.

Narcissa poured me a cup of lemon tea which she learned to be one of my favourites. We were sat in the bottom level dining room, just in a small lounge that was pressed against a window.

We had started to light chat about how we were and of course I lied and said that I was fine but in reality

I was far from it.

I had told her how I saw Daphne and Lucius again. She tried to take it well but I think Lucius is cheating on her and I think she knows it too but when you've been in a relationship for as long as they have it's a bit hard to admit that the love of your life no longer loves you but another.

Every time I bought up Draco she would try to change the subject, trying her very best to shift my focus to something other, get my mind ticking about something different but I couldn't. Being in this house just sent me a vibe I didn't like. It was dark. It made me uncomfortable and I can't image how Narcissa must feel.

"Oh dear, we've run out Of tea" Narcissa chuckled as she lured the last of the tea into my cup "I'll go make some more"

"Oh, no you have done so much. Let me" I smiled, trying to seem polite. Maybe making it will take my mind at ease for a second.

"No, no it's alright the tea bags are down stairs I couldn't-"

"It's really fine, I insist" I said as I stood up. She hesitated for a short moment before nodding and letting me go.

She told me the tea was down stairs next to their wine cellar. I didn't really know where that was but a little exploring couldn't do any harm.

I wondered down a couple of hallways before I actually found the cellar. It was like a door and when you opened Ed there was three ways you could go likes fork turn. The paths were labeled so I just went with my gut and chuckled a left.

I walked down this hallway for about 5 minutes until I was met with a door. It was a big metal door but it was locked. I figured this wasn't the way to go and went to turn around but as always my curiosity go the best of me as I pulled out my wand and mumbled "Alohomora" the door was tricky to unlock. It wouldn't just open on the first try.

I tired about 10 times until I nearly gave up but just as I turned around it clicked opened. I smiled, mum mind completely forgetting about Draco as I was met with a stair case that led further down. We were in the bottom floor so I figured it was a basement or something.

"Lumos" I mumbled, trying to get some light as I walked slowly down the stairs. As I got closer to the bottom I started to get more scared of what I would meet down here.

It was dark and quiet, like no one had been down here for a while. Finally I reached the bottom and was immediately met with a dungeon, like an actually dungeon. I had never seen one in real life.

The one at Hogwarts was made into a classroom after the war so I never really got to see one. I wondered if there was anyone in there- I mean obviously there wasn't but I tried anyway.

"Hello" my voice echoed through the dark empty room. I was before a gate and it was locked so I couldn't exactly get in there "Hello!?" I said once again but no answer.

I laughed to myself, thinking how stupid I was to think there was actually anyone in here. It was illegal to keep anyone locked up like this anyway.

I turned around and made my way back up the stairs when there was a loud thud. I stopped, my skin tingling out of fear. It sounded like there was metal being dropped on the concrete.

Hesitantly walked back down the 5 steps I got up and wrapped my hand around the silver bar, holding my wand up so I could see inside.

"Hello!?" I said but again there was no response and not another sound. I started to think that it was my imagination until I heard it again. I jumped away from the bars and called out again "If anyone is in there I can help!"

I few seconds later I heard someone cough. It was manly and it made my skin crawl with fear. What if the person down here was dangerous, was he down here for a reason? Should I get Narcissa-

"Don't" their voice rang through the room and it neatly scared me half to death because I knew exactly who it was. My skin turned pale a I dropped my wand and connected my hand back to the bars.

"D- Draco, holy fuck- Draco!!" I called out, recognising his voice from anywhere.

I panicked and picked up my wand, trying to unlock the gate but it wouldn't work. The magic was strong, far beyond my reach.

"Draco it's me, Anna!" Maybe it was just my mind playing tricks, my mind thinking it was me but when he stepped from the dark I nearly fainted.

"AnnaLeigh?" He asked as I saw the familiar flash of his blonde hair.

"Yes, Draco it's me!" I called out, now sobbing uncontrollably. I have been looking for him for so long and he was right underneath me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked as he  stepped towards the gate so I could now see him fully. He was wearing the same suit he was wearing the night of the party. It was dirty and had a tear in the sleeve. His hair was messy and he looked skinnier then normal.

"I- I was getting tea with your mother when- how long have you been down here? How did you get down here?" I asked frantically, my mind racing and not fully processing that I actually found him.

"Daphne. She gave me a drink and like a fucking idiot I took it and- I don't remember anything after that" he spat, with his cold frown that I missed so much.

"Why haven't you tried to leave?" I asked as he crossed his arms.

"My magic won't work. Too many wards up, plus... they took my wand" he said as I gasped. I was bashing myself on the insides I had been here so many times and didn't even know.

"I- I'm gonna get help, I'll be Right back-"

"Miss Moore-"

"I'll be right- wait... what did you just call me?" I stopped and turned around and be rose an eye brow in confusion.

"Miss Moore? Your name... or I could say AnnaLeigh. I don't really give a fuck" he shrugged as I felt a tear trickle down my cheek.

"Draco- I'm not..." I pressed myself closer to the metal bars "Draco what do you remember?  a- about me?"

"What are you talking about?" He was just as confused "AnnaLeigh Moore. My sons ex? What more is there to it?"

Oh fuck.

I don't know how to feel and I wrote the fucking thing. But if a short chapter but the next will be longer.

Word count 1317.