Dont Make A Sound

This song... I–yes😩

*Viewer discretion is advised*

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

"Fuck my feet hurt" I groaned as I slumped down onto the couch in the living room. My dress spreading across the seats, giving Draco no where to sit "Sorry" I giggled as he shrugged.

He leant down, wrapping his hands around my waist and picking me up with little effort before sitting down where I was and placing me on his lap. Butterfly's, swarmed in my stomach as I shifted and made my self comfortable.

"C- Can you stop shifting?" Draco asked as I frowned in confusion.

"What, why?–oh" I realised as I felt it poking my arse. I let out a little giggle as he just rolled his eyes.

He leaned forward and placed a small kiss on my neck, followed by another as I sighed and melted into his touch.

"I believe..." he kissed my neck once more "That we have some unfinished business" he kissed my neck and before I could stop it a small moan left my mouth "I'll take that as you wanna continue? Elora is still at Kehlani's for the rest of the day"

"Oh–please" I moaned as he slid his hands up my waist. I was still seated in his lap as I shifted and moved so I was straddling him.

He moved one of his hands from my waist and tangled at the back of my head in my hair as he pushed my head down to slam his lips mine. He shoved his tongue in my mouth, causing another moan to escape as he pulled on my hair.

His hand on the back of my head and tangled in my hair guided my lips on his as he started to bounce his leg up and down. The touch of his trousers hitting my clit and making me gasp. The tension was high and needed to be felt with before I exploded.

"Draco, please" I mumbled against his lips as he pulled away and have one of his small smirks.

"Fuck I love it when you're a needy slut" he groaned as he wrapped his arm around my waist, his other still in my hair as he kissed me one last time then pushed me off his lap.

I stood to my feet as he stayed seated. His legs spread wide and his arm resting on the arm rest beside him. He poked his tongue to the inside of his cheek and sighed.

"Well don't just fucking stand there... strip. Now" he demanded as I felt my stomach do a flip.

I wasted no time unzipping the dress at the side, pulling it off my shoulders before letting it pool to the floor, revealing the lingerie I had underneath. I still had the dagger strapped to my thigh and went unclipped it.

"Leave it" Draco said sternly as I nodded and fixed my posture "What's all this?" He asked, taking in the lingerie.

"I was mad at you and thought-"

"Thought what? You could make me jealous, make me want you?" He scoffed as I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes.

Big mistake.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" He snapped as I Stayed quiet, not wanting–not being ABLE to say anything. He stood in the blink of an eye, towering over me as he harshly grabbed my neck and stared me down "Big mistake"

He pulled my forwards, falling back down to the couch and taking me with him as i straddled him once more. My hair fell messily over my eyes as Draco reached up and tucked a strand behind my ear.

"I love it when you look so pretty. Makes it more enjoyable when I wreck you" he whispered as a small whimper left my mouth at the intense throbbing beneath me.

Draco moved his hand from my neck for a brief moment and tossed me to the side of the couch before he stood before me. I moaned, loving how rough he was being with me, it had been so long since he hadn't been so... gentle.

He shrugged off his coat, his shirt, pants and boxers following shortly until he was completely naked before me. I moaned at the slight of him. He truly was Merlins gift. His body looked as tho it had been sculpted by the gods and his face, fuck don't even get me started.

He sat back down where he was before and gripped my waist harshly. Lifting me so I straddled him once more. Usually this position was for when I was on top and dominant but this time he made it seem like I had no control at all.

He reached down to my thighs, softly caressing the net like fabric of the stockings I was wearing before reaching to my heat and unhooking the clip that held the bottom piece together. Exposing my pussy for his touch.

Cold air hit the burning feeling and I moaned at the contact it made. I felt his erect cock against his stomach as I lifted my hips and grind against the length. A small moan leaving Draco's mouth and mine as well.

Draco gripped waist and went to say something when his phone rang from beside him. He frowned at it when he saw it was work. He was supplied to have another Month off so it couldn't be them calling him in.

I whimpered, the feeling of his cock pressed against my heat but no movement was being made felt like torture. He looked back to me from his phone and smirked.

"Don't make a sound and don't move or I will
Fuck you so hard they'll hear you scream at Hogwarts" he said and before I could protest he thrusted up inside me. I went to moan but then he picked up his phone and answered the call "Hello? Oh– hey mate, what's up?"

He started to converse with whoever was on the phone. I bit my lip to suppress the moan that wanted to escape so bad. The feeling on him filling me up completely, touching every place was euphoric but at the same time it wasn't enough. I wanted him to move, to thrust into me, fuck me with absolutely no mercy.

"Yeah no problem. Just wave your wand over the effected area–yes and the light should be purple for a fracture or yellow for a full break. Blue if it's a sprain.." he continued to talk as a small whine left my mouth.

My hands were placed on his chest as my head buried itself into the crook of his neck. The hand that wasn't holding his phone was sitting on my lower back, just above my arse.

Out of nowhere Draco lifted his hips and delivered a harsh thrust into me. My mouth draped open in a silent gasp at the wanted friction. My hips bounced back down to meet his one thrust and once my hips settled so did his thrusts.

I cried silently, he was still on the phone and the conversation didn't sound like it was ending anytime soon.

"No, no I'm not busy" he said as he connected eyes with me and smirked Evilly "Yes in my office. In the top draw–no not that one... it's locked for a reason" he smiled as he thrusted once more.

My toes curled and my hands reached up to squeeze his shoulders. This was complete torture, the filling feeling he was providing was good but I needed him to move.

"Ok. No, that's not a problem–not a bad time at all. Right, good luck. Bye" finally he pulled the phone from his ear and as soon as he pressed the hung up button, a moan left my mouth "Good girl. Being so patient, darling"

He put his phone back onto the coffee table behind us, still inside me as I pleaded and whimpered for him to move.

"Lay on your back"

To be continued besties!!

Yes I will actually continue it and not rob y'all like I did last time, lmao sorry.

Word count 1359.