Wet Stains

I'm sorry for making y'all wait😬

*Viewer discretion is advised*

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

I laid down on my back, the leather of the couch was cold on my hot and flushed skin as Draco crawled his was on top of me.

"I want you to scream. Scream as loud as you can and no one will hear you" Draco whispered as he leant down and pressed and kiss to my lips before lifting back up. I gulped nervously, if he said that then I'm not getting out of this easy.

He leant on his knees and lifted one of my legs over his shoulder, the other one dangling off the lounge as he gripped onto my waist and lifted my hips before thrusting into me, that filling feeling returning as a loud moan left my mouth.

I bucked my hips against him causing him to hiss and grip onto me so tight that I knew it was going to leave bruises 100%. He trusted slowly at first, admiring the way I fit him like a glove, the way I clenched each time his hips would meet mine.

I could feel every inch of him inside of me, the veins, the slight curve that drove me insane as he delivered slow but hard thrusts At such a force that the couch would move slightly as he did. It made my eyes roll to the back of my head as Draco's own head fell back in a silent moan.

"You–feel–so–good, AnnaLeigh fuck" his thrusts started to pick up the pace as I gripped onto his forearm that now supported him on the couch beside me.

"Oh, shit–" my back arched up, exposing my neck as my head fell backwards at the pleasure I was receiving. I don't know what it was but this time it felt different, felt so good–I mean it felt good every time but something was different.

"Tell me. Anna, tell me how good I feel inside you" he groaned as he rocked his hips at a steady yet fast and hard rhythm. I don't know if I could talk, I tried to form words but they just came out as loud moans "Fucking tell me"

"S- So good. You feel so good inside me–ugh–fill me up so much" I managed to get out between moans. Draco whimpered at my words as I felt my thighs begin to shake. My head was fuzzy with pleasure and soon all I could feel was his touch on me, his dick deep
Inside me, his hands roaming my body.

"Do I? Say it again" he speed up his hips and I screamed out. I couldn't talk, only sounds coming from my mouth were screams of pleasure and he knew I couldn't "Now–"

"Oh–fuck! I love–I love your cock inside me, feels fucking amazing–I'm gonna cum!" Draco wrapped his hand around my neck, the other going to rub directly on my clit, urging my orgasm that I knew was gonna be strong.

His head Leaned down and his mouth attached itself onto my erect nipple, his tongue flicking over the nub and that's what really sent me.

My pussy clenched and unclenched around him furiously as a scream tore through my throat. It was the strongest orgasm I had yet, my core tingled and was incredible sensitive. My hands clawed their way down Draco's back as he moaned deeply and fucked me through my strong high while trying to chase his own until finally his hips stilled and I felt the warm liquid fill me up.

He collapsed onto me, his weight on my chest but I didn't mind. It was comforting in a way. After a second to catch his breath he lifted himself and I looked down at our mixture of liquids. I expected there to be our normal amount but what I saw looked like he spilled a cup of water on me.

"What the fuck-" I shifted my hips up as he pulled out of me "What happen-"

"You squirted" he smirked as I looked at him in shock.

"I- I did?" I said as I looked at the wet patch on the couch.

"Yes, darling. That was my aim" he said smugly as my mouth draped open and I slapped his bare chest.

"I have never done that before" I giggled as Draco pushed me back down and hovered over me once more.

"I'm glad I was the first" he whispered, his nose rubbing against mine as his lips gently pressed the side of my mouth.

"Draco–"

"Hey–oh what's going on here, Can I join?" Draco shot up from me, trying to cover us but in the process his knee slipped from the couch causing him to tumble over. He tried gripping the couch to stop himself but instead he pulled my leg and we both fell to the floor.

I landed on top of him, our legs tangled and my hair everywhere. Draco had broke my fall but I can't say the same for him as he groaned in pain.

"Kehlani–what the fuck!?" I shouted, luckily we were now on the ground, shielded by the couch. She only saw the top of Draco's bare chest to begin with so I think we're good.

"Sorry–oh ok you both really are naked" she looked over the couch to us on the floor for a split second before she stepped back and covered her eyes "Albus–dont come in!"

"I have Elora–where are they?" Albus' voice was now heard as I groaned loudly "What–oh my fucking god, my eyes–"

"Get the fuck out!" Draco shouted as they both turned their backs and walked out the front door for us to get decent.

"Fucking hell" I breathed out as Draco wrapped his hands around my waist and sat up "Do you think they noticed the wet patch on the couch?"

"Most definitely" he smirked as I covered my face in my hands and groaned "Get dressed" he placed a quick kiss on my nose.

I nodded and stood up from his so he could stand.

Draco and I had cleaned up and got decent. It took us about 10 minutes before we let Albus and Kehlani back in.

"Fucking finally. Did you two go another round or some shit?" Kehlani pushed past me and into the house as I cringed. The look on Albus' face showed he was permanently scarred.

"Albus—"

"Just take your child. I need to go stand in the sink and pour soap in my eyes until the imagine is out of my mind" he said as he handed me Elora and walked past me to the kitchen.

"Fuck" I breathed out. How many times have I told them to knock before they come in and now look where we are.

I looked down to Elora who looked peaceful, not a care in her small world. Her eyes fluttered open as I smiled "Hello, precious" I whispered as she squirmed in my hold.

I walked away from the now closed door and into the living room where Draco sat in the same spot we had just fucked in.

"Here. Your daughter" I said as I handed him Elora and collapsed onto the recliner before him.

"No time to rest. You need to tell me everything because I'm horny and nosy" Kehlani answered as Draco didn't look up from Elora but physically tensed.

"Lani. Elora is right there" I said as I leant forwards in my seat. I knew she wasn't old enough to understand what we were saying but I just felt uncomfortable having that type of conversation with her in the same room.

"Actually I'm gonna take her upstairs–give her a bath?" Draco said as more of a question to himself then us. I knew he didn't wanna listen to this and to be honest... neither did I.

"Ok" I said softly. As Draco walked past he reached down with Elora in his arms and gave me a quick kiss before leaving.

As soon as he left the room Kehlani moved closer towards me and went to sit where Draco was before she stopped and looked up at me.

"Safe?–"

"Absolutely not" I chuckled as she nodded slowly and sat on a stool next to it.

"Don't wanna sound like a perv but I kinda wanna know everything"

I can't even remember if I made Anna squirt before... I don't think I have but my memory fucked asf so let's just say this is her first 🤪

Word count 1432.