So This Is Rich

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY DRACO. BITCH ASS FERRET IS THE BIG 41!!!

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

"Packed?" Draco asked as he tossed an empty staircase down the stairs, continued thumping sounds as the case bumped each stair until it landed next to me.

I flinched and started down at the case for a moment before staring back out the window.

"What if she–"

"She's gonna be here" Draco was now next to me, his calming voice ringing in my ear "She's still your best friend, so you had a little fight.. it happens"

"It's not the fight, it's just that– Draco, she was right. Everything she said. I'd been so wrapped up in myself that I didn't even know she was pregnant... I should know these things! She knew I was" I said as I sighed and dropped my head to the floor.

"You have a family now Anna. You can't blame yourself for having too much on your plate. Kehlani is just as stressed as you are and she just snapped... darling she didn't mean it" he assured me, placing a hand on my shoulder. I lifted my head and placed my hand over his.

"I hope you're right" I whispered. He leant closer towards me, his nose touching my cheek as his lips ghosted my ear, knowing damn well the tension he was creating.

"I always am" He smirked cockily and rose a brow. I let out a little laugh when I realised how much I just inflated his ego.

"Please shut up" I giggled as he licked his bottom lip and cocked his head to the side.

"Did you just tell me to shut up? Oh, you'll regret that one Mrs Malfoy" he smiled as he leant down to kiss me.

"Hello! The back door was open–I have such bad timing" I slowly pulled away and looked behind myself to see Kehlani with her bags.

"Lani–"

"I'm sorry, I can smell the intimacy. Like a Thestral with... uh, blood" She laughed as she dropped her bag to the floor.

"I'm gonna go grab Elora" Draco whispered as he placed a little kiss to my temple before leaving Kehlani and I alone.

We stood there in awkward silence, at opposite sides of the room, daring each other to say the first word. Eventually I worked up the courage and took a step forwards, clearing my throat to speak.

"I'm–sorry" Kehlani spoke before I got the chance to speak a word. She didn't look up at me,  just to the floor "I stepped over a line I shouldn't have–that doesn't mean what I said wasn't true but I- I know that's not your fault. You have a lot on your plate, you have a family and soon so will I–"

"Lani–stop" I said as she stopped rambling and finally looked up at me "You were right. You're part of my family and I shouldn't of done that to you"

"Well damn right you fucking bitch" she laughed as a big smile creeped on my face "Come here"

I laughed as she wrapped me in a big hug, One we both needed. We never had fights that much and when we did they were silly and little, just like this one but I found that true friends are the ones that come back from fights, make an effort to apologise and fix the friendship and those who don't, never liked me anyway.

"Now are we going to Fiji or what!?" She laughed as I pulled back and smiled.

"You do know why we're going right?" I asked as she sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, yeah so Draco can kill Scorpius–But that doesn't mean we can't have a good time. I'm pregnant and you're engaged with a kid but we're still hot" she said, a smirk making it's way onto her lips.

"I don't know how he expects to find him. He could be anywhere" I rolled my eyes.

"It's Draco, he has a way with everything. My question is how are we gonna get there?" Kehlani asked as my eyes widened and I slapped a hand over her mouth.

"Don't he just stopped–"

"A plane! She's making us catch a muggle fucking plane!" We heard Draco yell from upstairs. Kehlani slapped my hands down from her mouth and laughed.

"You have no Idea how wrapped you have him around your pinky finger" She snorted as I rolled my eyes.

"Well when you look like this..." I flicked my hair to the side and pursed my lips "You can do anything" I let out a laugh "Hey–is Albus still coming?" I haven't spoken or seen Albus since I accidentally revealed Lani's pregnancy to him. I have been so scared that I ruined their relationship.

"Yes he is. Believe it or not but he actually couldn't be more excited to be a dad" she said as I rose a brow "It came as a shock to him when you said it but he's accepted it"

"Wow that's– I'm glad" I blinked at her before slowly smiling.

"Ok she's ready" Draco walked down the stairs with Elora wrapped in blankets in her arms.

"She won't need all them Draco" I laughed and shook my head. She looked like a neatly wrapped burrito.

"First if all what the fuck is a burrito and second she'll be fine. We have a 23 hour flight ahead of us" he said as I scrunched up my nose and rolled my eyes realising he read my mind.

"I second that... what's a burrito?" Kehlani asked as I shook my head and let out a laugh.

"Don't worry about it– c'mon"

"You have got to be kidding me Draco" my mouth hung open as I stepped from the car with Elora in my hands. We were at the airport, very much so but not with everyone else.

"It's bad enough you're making me Catch a plan, I'll be dammed if I have to catch one packed with muggles" he rolled his eyes as he thanked the driver and started to walk to the privet jet that sat before us.

"Baby why are you complaining! He's got that money money" Kehlani stuck her tongue out and smirked.

"Yup. What did I expect?" I mumbled to myself under my breath as I turned my head and watched the driver take out bags from the boot of the car.

"The driver will pack our bags right?" Albus asked as he looked from me tot he driver then back to me.

"Yes, Albus. The driver will pack our bags into the cargo area. Don't stress" I giggled.

"Sorry this is my first time being on a plane and quiet frankly... I'm shitting myself" he chuckled nervously.

"It's my first time to but you don't see me being a pussy, now let's go" Kehlani rolled her eyes as she grabbed Albus' hand and dragged him towards the jet.

With Elora still in my arms I took steps forwards to the plane. I was a little nervous as well, I had been on a plane once but It was very long ago and it was with other people. For some reason other people being on the plane was somewhat comforting. Knowing you're not the only one that's freaking the fuck out is a way of coping.

I finally stepped from the last step and into the plane.

"So this is rich"

Short chapter yes, I know! But it's just a little filler xx

One again, happy birthday ferret 🥳

Also what the fuck does this emoji mean '😶‍🌫️' ?