E P I L O G U E

10 years later          September 1st

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

"Elora!" I shouted, brushing my hands down my apron, Ridding of the flour that was stuck to my hands as I flicked the tea towel off my shoulder and onto the bench "You're gonna be late! Come down here please!"

"I'm here, I'm here" she said, rushing into the kitchen with her satchel on her shoulder and her blank uniform already on.

"Baby, why are you already wearing your uniform?" I asked as she spun around and gave me a blank look.

"I couldn't decide on a good outfit so I just put my uniform on" she said, plopping herself on the dinning room table as I leant my elbows on the bench and Rose an eye brow "What?"

"Forgetting someone?" I asked, a Smirk coming on my face as hers dropped.

"Merlin— Lorenzo!" She pushed herself up from the table and bolted back up stairs as I laughed and turned back around to the sink so I could wash my hands.

Look at me.

Thirty years old and with Two kids, Elora and Lorenzo. I had Lorenzo just a year after Elora, him now being ten and Elora just Turing eleven a week ago. Both children were incredibly spoiled, Elora growing up to be a daddy's girl, she had the exact traits Draco did— they were basically the same person and as Elora grew older she grew more to her father.

Lorenzo on the other hand was such a sweet little boy, he was kind and extremely intelligent for his age. He wasn't exactly as much of a social butterfly as Elora was, he had a gently personality and wouldn't hurt a fly. He had Light dirty blond hair but my brown eyes, a very attractive little boy— a lady killer in the future.

I had ended up taking a job as a healer at the hospital with Draco. Everyone thought I was mad working with him, telling me that we'll get sick of each to her but if anything... it made us closer together, working side by side everyday was exactly what we needed to make our marriage stronger.

Oh, our wedding.

It was huge. I never really thought about how many people we actually knew until they were all invited to the expensive and over the top wedding. I told Draco that I would be fine with something low key, only inviting those we love but boy did that not work.

It was the headline on the prophet for at least a week afterwards. That was nine years ago, I feel like the wedding night was how I got pregnant with Lorenzo but it could of been before, I guess I'll never really know nor does it really bother me.

"Morning mum" Lorenzo stumbled into the kitchen, wrapping his tiny arms around my waist as I leant down and kissed him on the top of his head.

"Morning sleepy head. I told your sister to wake you up earlier but she must of forgot" I said as he let me go and went to sit at the dining table.

"It's ok. I know she's really stressed about today, first day at Hogwarts must be really scary for her" he said as he leant his head on the arms he placed on the table.

"You're saying you won't be scared?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

"Nope" he answered simply "I already know my house and I know I won't fall behind in any of my classes" he stared quite confidently. I laughed, shaking my head as the door to the front door opened.

"I'm home!" There he was.

He walked into the dining room, taking off his coat and placing the shopping bags on the dining table. Waking around to give Lorenzo a big hug, kissing him on the top of his head before walking around to me.