341 Knockturn Alley

Here is this before I go to sleep because I just love and appreciate you all so fucking much😌❤️

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

"Fuck yes" I breathed as he smiled and moved so he now hovered on top of me.

"You didn't think you could treat me like that, make me beg and not get punished did you?" He breathed, his minty breath fanning my face. I said nothing, my heat starting to throb again "Fucking answer me Anna I swear to Merlin"

"N- No" I whimpered as he smirked and rolled off me.

"You can wait. I'm gonna have a shower" he teased as he rolled off the bed and stood to his feet before taking off to the bathroom.

Leaving me flustered and horny.

Mother fucker.

I sat up and pressed his sheets to my body as I heard the shower switch on. I leant my head back against the board and sighed. This was long over due. The way he touches me, kisses me, talks to me, I missed it too much.

Suddenly I hear a faint buzzing against the hard floor. It rattles and for a second I think it's my phone but my phone was down stairs. I figured it was Draco's and picked up his pants from the floor to find his phone ringing in his pocket.

I look at the screen and see that it says 'Private number'. I knew it was a complete invasion of privacy to answer his calls but it was probably just a spam call. So I clicked on the answer button and pressed it to my ear.

"H-"

"Draco. It's me" a women's voice was on the other end. I furrowed my eyes brows and swung my feet as I sat on the edge of the bed "You don't need to say anything, but we found your wand. Come see me at my office anytime and come pick it up. Just say Salazar once you get to the door and they'll let you in" and just like that, the phone hung up.

I pulled the phone from my ear and looked to the bathroom door with a frown. Who was this girl he was talking to? Was 'Wand' code for something else? I felt my heart drop at the possibility and I just knew that I needed to find out. It was gonna kill me if I didn't.

I did the password to his phone and unlocked it, trying to find an address for this bitches house or 'office'. I scrolled through notes and messages until I came across one in Particular.

"341 Knockturn Alley"

I had been to Knockturn Alley once in my life and let's just say it was the most creepiest experience. Homeless witches and wizards whispering and talking to themselves, dark magic embedded into the brick walls.

I heard the shower turn off and a slight sense of panic went through me as I got rid of the apps I used, wiped my fingerprints from his phone and placed it back down in his pants where it was previously.

I pulled the sheets to me chest instantly and swung my feet back onto the bed. The bathroom door opened just in time as Draco walked out with a towel riding insanely low on his waist, water trickling form his skin and into the marble floor.

He looked so incredibly good but I was mad at him and needed to resist.

"Are you ok?" He asked, taking in the blank expression on my face. I broke it a cracked a small smile.

"No, I'm fine. I just remembered that I promised Tiff I would help her plan Pandora's birthday, sorry" I said as I got up, not caring that the sheets had fallen and exposed my body. If he was cheating he needed to know what he's missing.

"Uh- fuck. That's fine" he said, taking in my body as I walked up to him and kissed him on the corner of his lips "I'll be here with Elora"

"Thanks" I smiled as I walked past him and into the bathroom. I had to look presentable if I was to meet his side bitch.

Knockturn Alley.

The air was moist and smelt of rotten Augurey eggs. The walls were wet and dirty, but to my hopefulness, the Alley was empty. I had passed the occasional witch and wizard but they kept to themselves.

I Wore one of Draco's coats, it was big on me but not to big as it was one he had grown out of. I wore a tight black dress, one that Narcissa had actually gifted to me that I hadn't had the chance to wear yet and some boots. I had my wand tightly held in my hand and a dagger strapped to my left thigh, under the dress. Draco insisted that if I leave the house without him I must have one on me.

Like I said, I had to look presentable and I knew I did.

I walked further into the Alley, my boot heels clicking on the dirty stone floor. I finally reached an opening, it was wide and filled with nothing except old wanted signs that hung on the walls.

I turned and behind me was a sign.

330 to 341 Knockturn Alley.

"Bingo" I whispered to myself but as I looked around I noticed that there was no door, no entrance. I was confused until I remembered the code word she had told me–well told Draco to say.

"Salazar" I said in a unsure voice as I watched the bricks before me shift and move. I stepped back in a gasp as I watched them form a door way. I smirked in success and carefully walked through the door.

It was a long hallway. Doors sat on either side. Each door had a number that started at 330. The quiet chatter of people was heard from inside the hallway and as I stepped through the brick wall behind me shifted once more and closed me in.

I gulped nervously, second guessing my decision to come here. What if I just put myself in danger? There must be a reason Draco didn't tell me about this.

I didn't want to take another step but I knew I had to. My boots were quiet on the carpet like floor as I passed the doors.

337
338
339
340
341

I finally got to the door I was looking for and hesitated before I knocked on the door. It was gentle and quiet but I knew whoever was in there heard me. I stood for a minute and no one answered.

I knocked once more and again there was no answer. I frowned and started to grow annoyed. I twisted the handle, not thinking and pushed open the door.

No one was in there.

The office consisted off a desk that sat pushed up against the wall to my left, a chair or two sat before it and on the right wall behind the chairs was a door. I guessed it was a bathroom.
A book case sat next to the bathroom door and ok the other side was a trophy case looking shelf.

Walked in as the door softly closed behind me.

I nervously walked further in, scared of what I might find as I turned my back to the bathroom door and stared at the desk before me. The name plaque that sat on the desk was what really shocked me.

Astoria Petri

It couldn't be, could it-

"Draco" I turned around to see a women walk out of the door. Her hair was brown and puffed up so it stood tall, her eyes were a clear green and she had on a grey pants suit with a small spider broach sitting on the left side of her collar. She held paper work in her hand as she looked up at me "Oh-Can I help you?" She asked as I stepped back and gulped.

Holy fuck.

"Y- You're not dead? I- what the fuck?" I said as she frowned and walked around her desk. I turned myself so I could kept watching her as she sat down in her chair.

"I'm- who are you?" She asked as I took a deep breath and sat down in one the chairs before her desk.

"Oh of course because this is the type of question I should be answering right now" I said sarcastically "AnnaLeigh Malfoy"

"Oh, shit"

🎶Got me up so high I'm barely breathing🎶

I'm sorry I have issues.

Word count 1434.