Please Dont Ever Leave Me

And.... Happiness.

Was gonna post this tomorrow but y'all needed it.

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

"Anna... Anna, Darling please breath for me" my eyes fluttered open, the stinging feeling in my head gone and the numb feeling cast over my body was lifted. I lifted myself, my body feeling heavy and my eye lids feeling drowsy.

I pushed my hair back out of my face and looked around to find myself in Draco's bed.

"Are you ok?" He asked, placing a hand on my shoulder, rubbing his thumb over the exposed skin.

"Draco?" I asked, my voice small and cracking as I properly took in my surroundings, trying ti figure if this was another dream "Is it— Elora? Where is she?"

"She's sleeping... Anna what happened?" He rose an eye brow as I let out a shaky breath.

"Oh god—" I sobbed, throwing myself into his arms, clinging to his neck and refusing to move or lighten my pressure. His arms wrapped around my back, pulling me into his lap "I thought I- fuck"

"Shh you're ok, it was just a bad dream, whatever it was... it's gone now, I'm here for you, you're safe" he said in a gentle voice, caressing my back in gentle rubs.

That was a dream, a horrible fucking nightmare.

I still felt like this wasn't real, like my mind was playing tricks on me but no matter how many times I pinched myself, I was still brought with Draco's face, Elora's soft snores.

"You need to tell me what happened" Draco said quietly, pulling me back after a while as I wiped my tears with the back of my hand.

"I- fuck it felt so real, like that was the reality of us" I cursed under my breath, trying to steady my breathing and wrap my head around what I'd just mentally been through "I had a dream in a dream. I woke up to find that this" I waved my finger between the two of us "Was another dream, a lie, a different reality"

"What?" He rose an eye brow, shifting in his position.

"And it felt so real. I broke down, I- I really did. I thought I'd lost Elora, lost you" I explained "I thought to myself that I'd give anything to be back in your arms, to hold Elora one last time, to talk to Kehlani the way we do now. It made me realise how much I actually need you"

"That's crazy" he said, stunned of what he just heard.

"I felt like my life was over, like I couldn't go on living in the reality before, with a Scorpius, without Elora and with you calling me 'miss Moore' again" I let out a short laugh at the thought "It was horrible. I never realised how much I actually needed you, how much you and Elora meant to me, how much our family meant to me. It was like I had an Epiphany"

"I love you too—"

"No, Draco I'm serious. Please" I let a tear roll down my cheek "Please don't ever leave me, I can't survive without you" I looked at him in the eyes, feeling the comfort that I thought I'd lost.

"You see this.." he picked up my hand, holding the finger that was wearing his mother's engagement— my engagement ring on it. Twisting my finger slightly so the diamond shone in the harsh light of mid day.

"The ring—"

"Let me finish" he said, dismissing my speech "I didn't give you this so I could fuck you, knock you up then ditch you. I didn't listen to your shitty mum stories—"

"Hey!" I pushed his chest with a laugh.

"I didn't give you a shoulder to cry on and I didn't say that I loved you for nothing. What that was just then... was nothing but a nightmare and no matter what happens, I'll always love you. You mean the world to me and I honestly don't know how I got by without you before" he turned his palm over so my hand fell in his.