Uncloseted Secrets

I might of written this chapter during a personal moment, when I was angry so I'm sorry...

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

"We didn't–what are you talking about?" I asked as I looked at Draco who seemed as pale as I was.

"Scorpius and Bonnie went away to Fiji. It was for her fathers birthday but he canceled last minute and gave the tickets to them. They were so happy when they told me you agreed to take Mae" she smiled as I looked down at the baby then to her.

"See there is where you're wrong. We didn't agree to take her, Scorpius just left her there" Draco said as he finally looked at Kimberley.

"What? Scorpius said–"

"Scorpius is a manipulative little liar" I said "We aren't taking Mae. As cute as she is, she isn't our responsibility. We have a daughter of our own that we need to care for"

"So you're not gonna take her?" Kimberley sighed as she shifted awkwardly in her seat.

"No. I'm sorry but we can't" I shook my head as I turned around and I strapped Mae from the stroller. I held her in my arms as she slowly fluttered her eyes open. I never thought it was gonna be this hard to give up a child that wasn't even mine but it was.

Nonetheless I knew she didn't belong with me and I had ti hand her off.

"Here" I handed Mae to her as she took her carefully in her arms "As long as you care for her... I don't Wanna know" I smiled shortly before gripping the back of the stroller and completely walking out of Bonnies house, leaving Draco behind.

The door closed softly behind me and as soon as the warm summer air hit my face... I felt a bit more calm. Taking in slow breaths as I looked down at my daughter, my purpose of living.

After a moment I straightened My back and watched as Draco walked out the door.

"What do we do now?" I asked softly as Draco stopped and stood beside me. I was facing the house and he was facing away, his back to the door as he looked off into the distance.

"We're going to Fiji"

"So... do you wanna come?" I asked as Kehlani sat on the couch and blinked at me. I explained everything that was going to happen because of course, Draco wouldn't let them get away with this. Despite the reasoning I took this as a sought of get away, spend time with my family even if Draco was gonna kill Scorpius.

"Do I wanna come?" She mocked my question "Of course I wanna fucking come!" She shouted cheerfully "But I–I have something to tell you" her excitement was short lived as my smile was replaced with an expression of concern.

"What is it?" I asked as she looked down to her hands fiddling in her lap.

"I was gonna tell you before but everything that happened with Mae–I didn't wanna stress you out even more" she said as she looked up at me.

"What?" I chuckled nervously "You can tell me anything, Lani. I'm your best friend, it's what I'm here for"

"Yeah well... I'm– ok this is a little harder then I thought" she laughed nervously as my brain clicked and I started to catch on.

"Lani..." I gave her a cautious stare as I slowly stood from the couch. She clenched her eyes closed and nodded slowly.

"I'm pregnant" she pressed her lips in a thin line as mine dropped open in a silent gasp. I couldn't process what she had just told me. In a million years I wouldn't of never pictured her having kids, being pregnant, having that bump.