Fiji

Sorry it's been a couple of days. I just started my period and I literally wanted to do nothing 😢

But on the bright side... One of you Gorgeous people recognised me at work the other night from having me on Snapchat. They took the time out of their night to tell me how much they love my story and I legit cried, I love y'all so much. They said they were nervous to say hi like don't be nervous Darling I'm not a celebrity 😃

Didn't know whether to be embarrassed someone that reads my Draco smut lives so close or... lmao.

Anyways shout out to Ashley you amazing human❤️‍🔥

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

"Fucking finally, I need to stretch my legs and no offensive Draco and as beautiful as that jet is... I don't ever wanna see it again in my life" Kehlani groaned as she threw her bag over her shoulder and carried it to the car that was gonna be taking us to where we are staying.

It had been a long and tiring 23 hours. I don't think I had ever seen Elora so fussy, nor do I think I have ever been in the same place as Albus for that long... that guy can talk.

After Draco and I's... session I walked out back to Kehlani and Albus, leaving Draco to finish up on his work only to find them in the start of theirs. I had no clue why they were doing it in the main part of the plane but they didn't leave Elora alone with I can kinda admire them for.

I wanted to do nothing but sleep, I was so jet lagged and right now a bed sounded better then sex.

"Nothing is better then sex with me" Draco kissed my head as he cradled Elora in his arms. My cheeks went pink before my face settled in a frown.

"Stop doing that!" I said as I sat in the car, hun following suit with Elora.

"Doing what, chéri?" He asked with a small smirk on his face. What was with this man and his fucking smirk? He had no right looking that attractive—I mean we just got off a 23 hour flight and he looks as though he's about ready to walk down a catwalk.

"Reading my mind. Unless I want you to" I said as he just shrugged and clipped Elora in her car seat.

"I need to teach you Occulmency... yet again, I'm not sure I want to" he finished the finally clip them sat back in his seat as the car started to move.

"You're such a dick sometimes" I whisper under my breath.

"Ooo" he hissed "That one hurt" he said sarcastically. I simply rolled my eyes and looked back out the window "Did you just roll your eyes? Did the plane not reach you anything?"

My eyes widened as I stared out the window, watching the moving scenery as I said nothing.

"That's what I thought" Draco chuckled as I bit my lip to stop a laugh from leaving my mouth. One the car settled in silence I got back to recognising how tired I was. I almost felt myself fall asleep in the car but once I drifted the car stopped and we were here.

The hotel was huge, It stood tall just before a body of water, a white sanded beach. The water was crystal blue and clear, it was gorgeous. I was always more of a beach girl then a pool girl, the chlorine did no favour to my hair and they were too crowded.

Draco took my hand and lead me into the the hotel, other people–although there weren't many as it was the middle of the school year–Walked around in swim suits and bright colourful clothing. It made me think that I would pay big money to see Draco in a Hawaiian shirt.

The thought made me giggle before we reached the front desk, hotel Clark's using magic to float our bags shortly behind us.

"Hello welcome to Outriggers ocean front resort for wizards and witches in Fiji! My name is Rachel, What can I do for you today?" She said, her bright blond hair tucked behind a bright red flower that sat on her ear, a flower necklace around her neck and a bright smile.

"Hi" Draco greeted politely as he gave my hand a reassuring squeeze "I have a booking under the name Malfoy"

"Great! Just one second" she smiled as she looked down at her computer and clicked away.

"She's pretty" I said as I looked up at Draco, waiting for what he would say.

"Eh, blondes... not really my type" he shrugged as I narrowed my eyes at him. He looked back down at me with a confused look "I have enough blonde in my life"

"You passed this time" I said quietly as he laughed and looked back up to Rachel.

"Ok, yup! I see you have the Hyatt presidential suit booked for about 4 adults and 1 child?" She asked as Draco nodded "Okie Dokie! Because the child is under the age of two she does get to stay for free" she smiled as Draco just shrugged.

I'm sure that even if she wasn't it wouldn't put not a dent in his bank account.

"Ok your room number is 208, on the very top floor" She pulled out a draw before her and picked out a little black card. The colour was matte and on the top it said the number "Here you are!" She gave Draco the key as he thanked her and started to walk off.

"The top floor! So you can throw Scorpius off the balcony?" Kehlani smiled as we walked into a large elevator.

"Speaking of him, do you even know where he is?" Albus asked as I too seconded that and looked up to Draco.

"He's staying at a muggle Hotel that's about a 20 minute drive from here. He emptied his emergency vault at Gringotts and lets just say the amount that was in there wasn't little, but I don't want you worrying about him" he answered Albus then looked at me "I didn't bring you here so you could stress. I brought you to relax and spend some time with Elora and your friends"

"She's your daughter too Draco" I said as he rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Of course. Once Scorpius is dealt with then all will be well, I promise" he smiled softly as the elevator dinged and stopped, the doors opening slowly to reveal a long hallway.

We stepped out and of the elevator and looked down at the many doors that sat before us. There had to be about 100 doors just in this hallway.

"Ok no I'm not looking at each and every door" Kehlani shook her head as she grasped her wand and with a short flick of her wrist a blue light in the form of a line shot out of her wand and flew down the hallway, creating a trail straight to our room.

I rolled my eyes and started to walk, following the magic with Elora in my hands. We ended up being at the very end of the long hallway, Draco drew the key from his pocket and swiped it against the door handle.

The door softly pushed open and we were met with a large and Luxurious room. The floors were a soft light brown wood, a large window strata bed out across the wall with a beautiful view of the ocean. Paintings hung on the walls and in the middle was a large dining table.

We walked further into the room to find a large living room, A white leather couch, 32" Muggle flat screen TV. A kitchen behind the living room and seperate bedroom sat to the left down a hallway.

"This is fancy as shit"

I wanna go to Hawaii so bad but it's fucking winter right now 🥶 

Edit: We're in fucking Fiji not Hawaii😭

Word count 1338.