Baby Mama

That song gives me Draco and Anna vibes.

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

"You seriously don't remember anything?" I asked, hoping he was just playing some cruel joke.

"What is there to remember? I already told you, now are you gonna get me the fuck out or am I just gonna sit here?" He as he leant against the gate just next to me.

"Draco-"

"Please stop calling me Draco" he said as my heart broke just a little bit more.

"We're engaged" I said as he leant off the bars and laughed.

"What?" He said, not thinking I was serious.

"We're engaged and we have a kid, Draco surely you remember?" I pleaded with him. I was scared that I had lost my husband even more.

"We're not- are you ok?" He asked me and that's when I realised he was being serious. My face paled and I backed away from the bars.

"I'll get help" I said and without another word I retreated back up the stairs.

I felt the hot tears run down my cheek, but I couldn't feel anything emotionally, I was numb. I couldn't think. I wanted to do nothing more then cry, scream, cuddle myself in Draco's bed and never leave.

Daphne must of given him a potion and then obliviated his memory of our relationship.

I got back to were Narcissa was and she smiled and stood.

"What took you so long- Anna are you ok?" She asked, taking in my numb state as I just simply shook my head.

"Did you know Draco's downstairs locked in a dungeon" I said simply as he face paled and filled with horror.

"What- no! I- I how did he, we have to get him-"

"Daphne put him down there" I said, looking off into scarce past her as she took my hand.

"We'll get him out" she assured me as I turned and walked her down to the dungeon where he was.

As soon as we got down there she broke down i sobs.

"Draco- my son oh my god!" She gasped as she clutched onto the bars "I- I was worried sick"

"Mother" he breathed out as he hugged her through the bars. It pained me to watch him be so relieved to see her. How I was hoping he would be with me.

"I know this magic. It's Lucius- I can feel it" she mumbled "All I Have to do is, Colloportus" she mumbled with her wand held out before her "And Alohomora!" They gate opened with a soft click and immediately Draco pushed it back and embraced his mother in a hug to which she happily returned.

After they broke apart he walked around her and hugged me. I was surprised since I knew he didn't know anything of our relationship it it was just a friendly hug, a thank you hug.

He released me and smiled before running up the stairs. Narcissa looked at me as though she didn't know what was going on.

"He doesn't remember our relationship. He thinks I have just broken up with Scorpius" I said as my lower lip trembled.

"Oh no- he doesn't remember little Elora?" She asked as I shook my head.

"We could reverse his memory but I don't know how long he's been like this it might not work" I shrugged my shoulders a I trailed back up stairs.

We got to the main living room where we saw Draco.

"Draco" Narcissa said calmly "What do you remember?"