A/N

Hey my darlings!

Bit of a rant today so prepare yourself.

Ok so I usually deal with my hate in a private matter but things lately are just really getting out of hand. Those that know me know that I am a naturally caring and nice person so I don't usually do these.

I'm not the one to come for anyone that doesn't deserve it or dwell on negative topics so I will say this once and once only.

If you do NOT like the content in this story or any of my stories, don't like or support the actors I have casted... then fucking leave. I am not forcing you to read this story, no one is forcing you to read it and when you message me or leave comments towards me and my writing it really ticks me off.

When you come for the readers that actually enjoy this story, calling them childish and telling them they need to get a life, it's just not ok.

I am a 17 year old girl, this story is for fun and entertainment for others, it's an escape from my reality and where I feel like I can come and just write what I want without feeling attacked.

And the messages I get are just shameful and it really puts me down.

So I'm asking you in the nicest way possible... if you don't have anything nice to say then keep it to your fucking self and leave me and the readers ALONE.

For those that support and enjoy my story, I am sorry you had to read all that but it was just getting over the top and I felt like I needed to address it.

I'm really hoping I don't need to say this all again.

I love you all and thank you so much🤍

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐁𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬;𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲~𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 🎉