Not Again

YALL IM LITERALLY HAVING AN ASTHMA ATTACK RIGHT NOW. MY COUSIN FOUND MY FUCKING SCRIPT AND YA KNOW WHAT SHE SAID TO ME!?!?!? "Make sure you script Dumbledore can't read your mind, it's so much easier" HUHUHUHUHUH!!?!? SHES FŪCKING TWELVE OML WHAT DO I DO I CANT EVEN—I NEED TO BREATH BUT I CANT.

SHE HAS A SCRIPT TO!?!? SHE GETTING RAILED BY DRACO?!? SHES TWELVE NO I CANT STOP I CANT BREATH.

*TW: Sexual Assault*

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

Kehlani and I spent the whole day at the beach.

Albus ended up joining us alone with Elora but Draco never did. I wasn't bothered as the reason he came her wasn't for swimming in the beach and catching a tan on his paper coloured skin.

I decided not to think on the guy I saw earlier, I would bring it up with Draco but I'm sure it was nothing.

"Awww Anna look!" I looked it my side to see Elora and Kehlani sitting in the water, Elora was flicking her fingers, splashing the water in the process "She loves the water"

I smiled, it was so cute seeing Elora with Kehlani, she knew how to handle her, how to be so gentle with her and how talk to her. I knew Kehlani was going to be a brilliant mother. She wasn't far along and was barley showing but she always tell me me how much she's going to love this child.

"Draco still hasn't found Scorpius" Albus sighs as he sits on on the lounge chair beside me "Tricky one he is. He's left the hotel he and Bonnie were staying at and are now at a new one"

"All this is for nothing" I sighed, it really was. I've learnt but now that no matter what you do, Scorpius will continue to be a piece of shit and chasing him around the world is just a waste of time, waste of energy. Taking Draco's time away from his family, letting him focus on him and him only.

"He needs to learn that he can't do what he pleases when he pleases" Albus said as I shrugged and threw my feat to the side of the chair.

"I know but it's exhausting. For Draco, for me. We need a break—I mean we're in fucking Fiji and he's still running around like it's a fucking mission" I laughed shortly, out of breath, stressed and sun stroke.

"Tell ya what, Lani and I will take Elora–"

"No i can't ask you to—"

"We'll take her to kids club, ya know that little play area around the back of the Hotel. You should do something nice, cook for yourselves and relax" he offered as I hesitated, I didn't want them taking Elora all the time just so Draco and I could relax, we need to know how to relax with Elora but I guess one more time couldn't hurt.

"Are you sure? I don't want to do it if you feel forced—"

"Just go, Lani will be ecstatic" he laughed as I shook my head and smiled.

"When did you become all grown up Mr Potter" I laughed as he relaxed his shoulders and licked his lips.

"When I had an hour long conversation with your fiancé about how to have sex with Kehlani" he said awkwardly as I burst out in laughter.

"Oh my Merlin I completely forgot about that!" I said as he rose a brow in amusement.

"You knew!?" His eyes widened as I stood and slowly shrugged.

"I told him to do it" I said, a small smirk creeping on my face as he reached over and lightly punched my arm "Hey–"

"That was the most awkward talk I have ever had in my life! He didn't hold back either, went into so much fucking detail" he said as he closed his eyes and cringed at the memory.