Babysitter?

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

"So what are you planning on doing with her?" Kehlani asked as she held Mae in her hands. Draco had gone out, searching all the places he thought Scorpius would run off to. It had been two days since Scorpius had left her here and I can't manage.

Getting up to many times a night to tend to two babies, feeding two babies, just looking after two in general was making me go crazy. Mae was a very fussy baby which didn't help in this situation but I couldn't blame her, none of it was her fault.

"I don't know. I guess if we can't Find Scorpius or Bonnie we I'll have to give her to Kimberley, Percy or the ministry" I shrugged as I sipped on a cup of tea.

"Poor girl" Kehlani muttered under her breath as she gently swayed the child.

"It's weird–they both seemed so happy last time I saw them" Albus sighed a sigh looked up
From my cup.

"You saw them? When?" I asked as he shrugged.

"When Mae was born. I was at the Hospital with mum and happened to stumble across them both, of course mum said hello because her brother was there so I had to stand there with her" he said as I put down my cup and leaned back onto the couch.

"Why is it just one thing after another" I groaned "Why can nothing ever be normal"

"Normal is boring, babe" Kehlani said "This shit is fucking insane"

I huffed and stared down at the little baby wrapped so tightly in blankets. I had dressed her in one of Elora's suits which was a little bigger since Elora was older then her but it worked.

I felt bad for her, this little girl had no clue that her parents didn't want her, that they went to extreme measures just to get rid of her, it's heart breaking. I don't know what I would do if something happened to Elora, if I lost her. She means the world to me and to see that someone can just ditch their child with such little effort is just sickening.

"He's not at the apartment they had, he's not at the Weasley's, he's not at our safe house–"

"We have a safe house?–"

"He's not anywhere" Draco groaned as he walked into the living room, out of breath and visibly tired. He had been balancing the stress of work, stress of me and Elora and the stress of this Scorpius situation.

"Well that's not good but I wanna go back to the safe house for a second–"

"I made some calls and have a few agents on it– oh hi, AnnaLeigh" I looked behind Draco to see Astoria, taking off her coat and hanging it on the rack next to the door.

"Draco–"

"I didn't know who else to call" he said quietly as I slowly nodded.

"Who's that?" Kehlani whispered as I started to shake my head.

"Holy fucking shit– you have got to be kidding me!? How did–I thought–I'm seeing shit" Albus stood up in his chair as Kehlani looked at him confused.

"Albus! What a surprise" Astroia smiled as she rushed over and gave him a hug. Albus eyes remained widened as he slowly and awkwardly hugged her back. I knew exactly what was going through his head right now.

Confusion, anger, relief and betrayal.

"I'm sorry can someone please tell me what the fuck is going on here and who the fuck she is?" Kehlani asked as Astoria broke from her hug with Albus and smiled.

"Astoria" she held out her hand towards Kehlani as she stood and smiled.

"Kehlani. Y'know Astoria was actually the name of–" Kehlani looked at me as I pressed my lips into a thin line and nodded slightly "No fucking way. I— what? You– Draco, you're dead?" She said as more of a question to herself then her.

"It's a long story" Astoria said as Kehlani just nodded slightly "But we moved on, I'm married and have a son so now–Scorpius... I– wait is that Mae?" She asked as she looked to the baby cradled in Lani's arms.

"Uh– yeah" Kehlani said, still shocked about this whole situation.

"Awe, can I hold her?" Astroia looked over at Draco who simply nodded. Kehlani handed her over as Astroia stared down at her "She is just a dream"

I laughed and stood up to walk around to Draco who watched the situation unfold before him.

"So much for keeping a low profile" I chuckled so only Draco could hear me. He smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist to pull me closer towards his body.

"She was finally gonna tell Scorpius about every thing until he ran away" Draco sighed "Now I have no clue what's gonna happen. We're gonna have to hand her over to the ministry if Kimberley doesn't want her"

"This is awful. For Scorpius' sake I'm hoping she does want her. This could land him and Bonnie in some serious fucking shit. They could end up in Azkaban" I said as crossed I my arms and watched Astoria cuddle Mae.

"You should have called me as soon as he showed up Anna" Draco said as I turned my head and looked up at him.

"You were at work. I shouldn't have to call you just because my ex showed up at the door" I shook my head.

"He's your abusive ex and he came with another child. Just please call me next time"  he said as I nodded slightly.

"So what do we do now?" I questioned.

"Tackle Astroia for the child and go give Kimberly Weasley a visit"

"What if she's not home?" I asked as we stood outside her door, about ready to knock. I had Mae and Elora in a double stroller that Kehlani had given to me. Her father would use it for her and Zent when they were little.

"We'll have to take her to the Ministry" Draco shrugged as he finally stepped forward and knocked. He stood back and waited a couple of minutes but no answer "Percy is at work but she should be here. She asked me for a week off"

"Wait you spoke to her?" I asked as he nodded.

"One of the last things i did that day" he admitted "C'mon!" He knocked on the door once more until finally she answered.

The door swung open and Kimberley stood there, her face red, hair messy, lips swollen, a robe on with clearly nothing else underneath and her mascara was smudged.

"What do you–oh, Draco–hi" she smiled, her chest struggling to keep a steady rhythm but i could tell her heart was beating fast.

"Did we come at a bad time?" He asked, visibly uncomfortable trying to look away from the naked women in front of us. Despite the robe it was still see through. It was a sheer white material, very see though in the sun.

"No, no not at all! I was just—cleaning" she nervously laughed.

"Could we come in–for a second?" I asked, trying to direct my eyes else where as well.

"Oh course... just give me a second" she smiled as she slammed the door in our faces.

"Ok what the fuck!?" I said, biting my lip to suppress laughter.

"Percy is at work, I saw him this morning so whoever she has in there is a side piece" Draco smirked "I'm gonna have so much fun with this"

"Draco–"

"Sorry about that!" She swung the door open again and this time she had fixed her appearance and threw on a dress "come in"

Draco and I both looked at each other hesitantly before slowly walking in with the stroller.

"So what exactly is this about?" She asked as she sat done on her couch and crossed her legs "Sit?"

"We really don't intend on staying long" Draco waved her off as he looked away.

"Well um–Y'know that Bonnie and Scorpius recently had a baby" I started off as she nodded.

"Yes. So nice of you to take her while they're away" she said.

"Yes well–wait... the fuck did you just say?"

I feel like I should make these chapters longer, should I?

Word count 1391.