Little Games

TW: Mentions of Abuse.

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

Draco and I sat in the cafeteria, Elora in my arms as we started awkwardly at his parents that sat before us. Elora had just eaten and she was now asleep.

"So... Anna, when are you and Elora allowed to leaved the hospital?" Narcissa smiled sweetly, a cup of tea half drunken sat before her.

"We hope tomorrow. Depending on her test results that we get back tonight" I replied back to her as she looked down to Elora with an expression of adoration.

I looked back to Lucius, him and Draco were having a glaring competition. Narcissa noticed what I was looking at and slapped his arm.

"Lucius, acknowledge your granddaughter for Merlins sake" she rolled her eyes as He finally broke the deathly stare from Draco and turned it towards me.

I gulped, holding my daughter closer to my chest.

"I don't have a granddaughter" he sneered as I felt my heart shatter, not for me but for Elora. She had a grandfather who didn't even like her and there was nothing she could do about it "I have said it once and I'll say it again-"

"Lucius-"

"I never have and never will approve of this phase your going through right now, Draco" He shot daggers at me as I felt my blood boil inside of me.

Who did he think he was.

"The only reason I came here today was to address that once you are through with your little..." he looked Elora and I up and down "Game. I have set up a date with you and Dephne Greengrass"

I sat back in my seat, realising I had, had enough. I slowly passed Elora to Draco before standing from my seat, leaning my hands on the table as I got down to Lucius' level.

"Now listen closely because I will say this once and once only" I gritted my teeth and frowned "You have no right to waltz in here and tell me or Draco that our family is a game or a phase. You know absolutely nothing of mine and Draco's relationship and I will not have you sit there and discuss other women with my husband. You have a problem with me that's fine, let it out but the second you brought our daughter into it was the biggest fucking mistake of your life. I may not have much but I will fucking destroy you if you speak badly about Elora, me or even Draco again. Now get. The. Fuck. Out. Of. My. Sight" I spat as I grabbed Elora off Draco.

"Narcissa you are alway welcome anytime you like" I smiled innocently as her before walking away with Elora, Draco following close behind me.

Once we got back to our room I stormed in and placed Elora gently down in her crib before placing my hands on my hips and pacing around the room, trying to calm my anger before I took it out on someone that didn't deserve it.

"Are you ok?" Draco asked a she closed the door behind him.

"Your father is a piece of shit" I said as I brought my finger to my mouth and nervously started to nibble of the nail. I hadn't done it in ages but my anxiety triggered.

"Yeah I know" Draco said quietly as I slapped my arms down to my size.

"Why do you let him sit there and talk so badly about us about your daughter, Draco!" I shouted out of anger as Draco stood back and looked at me wide eyed. I was so angry right now and I needed to get it out before I lost control.

"You don't know about my father and I Anna. It's harder then it looks" Draco frowned as he crossed his arms.

"Ya know what? No–Clara!" I shouted as not a second later her ginger frizzy head popped through the door "Can you take Elora a minute?"

"Of course, Dear!" She chirped happily as she walked over and scooped Elora from her crib and carried her fork the room. Once the door closed with a soft click I bleed at Draco.

"So he's allowed to sit there and say that shit!?" I took a step towards him, steam coming from my ears.

"I never said that" he shook his head, his hair falling messy over his eyes.

"Well it sure as hell seems like it. He brought your daughter into it, I thought that might of been triggering enough for you" I seethed as he swiped his hands across his face "do you know much it hurts me to sit there and listen to him telling you that I was a mistake? I can't even-"

"Anna stop-"

"Why, Draco?! Why won't you just shut him out, cut him off?!-"

"Just like my father has no clue about us, you have no clue about him and I" Draco snapped as i closed my mouth, my anger dying down and realising what I had said.

"Draco I'm so sorry" I covered my hand with my mouth as I reached for him but he pulled back. My hearts broke into a million pieces.

"He has a hold on me that's so fucking hard to get out of, you have no clue" Draco shook his head as he grabbed his arm.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused as to what he was talking about now. This argument had taken a turn down a path I'm not familiar with.

"I was 12 when he first hit me" he said plainly "I had just lost a Quidditch game to Gryffindor and he was already in a bad mood to start off with, I just made it worse. I didn't stop there either. The second I would disagree with him, all hell would break loose"

"Draco-"

"The worse time was in 6th year. I had just been told that I would take the dark mark but I simply refused, I- I never wanted to join them, I never wanted this stupid fucking tattoo" Draco gripped his arm tighter "He didn't like that one bit. He stunned me and um- branded me"

I furrowed my eye brows as Draco sighed and shrugged off his coat and shirt to reveal a hideous scar in the shape of the letter 'M'. I gasped as a single tear ran down my cheek. After all these years it still looks fresh.

"He used an enchanted branding iron, laced with dark magic. I got used to the pain after a I got the dark mark, nothing hurt more then that fucking tattoo" he said. I saw the look in his eyes, he was trying his hardest not to break down.

"I swore that I wouldn't turn out like him and I tried- I really tried-"

"Draco. You are nothing like him" I assured him as I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around his bare torso. That's when he broke, Draco Malfoy broke right in front of me and I had no clue what to do so I just hugged him, tighter then I could ever.

"I try not to let him treat me like I'm his personal punching bag but it's so hard-"

"Stop. It's ok, you don't need to explain anything to me" I whispered as he fell down to the floor with me in his arms.

I knew he was broken, I knew he had a harsh past but what I didn't realise was how broken he really was.

Sad Draco is the toughest Draco to write 😩

This story is gonna have so many twists and turns, you thought the first one was plot twisting- buckle up babies🤪

Word count 1289.