Chapter 82

Lan Wangji set the mood with scented candles, essential oils and ointments, waiting for Wei Ying to come out of the bath. He made sure there were four jars of emperor smile close by and some berries for when Wei Ying gets chatty.
Tonight he was going to talk, and wow Wei Ying with a treat.

Children bathed and worn out: check.

Make sure there were nannies in their room in case of any emergency: check.

Gain enough face to be mysterious and lewd: double-check- he meditated in advance while Wei Ying was busy with the little ones.

"I'm just going to get him over the edge and make him promise to go on a hunt tomorrow.", Wangji went over his plan.

As soon as he spotted the tall jar of refined beauty step inside the room with a towel over his head, Lan Wangji sprung to action. His secret weapon; staring at his wife in silence. That always made Wei Ying conscious of his presence.

The latter did not take note of the changes in the room until he realised that Wangji was sitting on the bed, dead quiet...

His eyes danced around the red glow as he dried his wet hair with a damp towel. And as his hand came down he turned toward the devil sitting on the bed, clothed in heavy robes.

Wei Ying smirked..."You've become quite dangerous, Hanguanjun.", he swayed his head to the right as the grin grew wider and he took in the view of a sexy god covered from head to toe. Not a single ornament missing from his head.

"...", Wangji stayed stoic- only his adam apple bobbed from swallowing so hard.

"Lan Zhan, you look scary hot tonight. I wonder what you're hunting."

"I'm talking to him.", Wangji intoned.

"Pffft...Hmm?...Husband, why are you in those clothes."

"I'm waiting for you to rip them off, Wei Ying", Wangji's voice was honied with mischief.

Wei Ying chuckled, shaking his index finger as he walked toward Wangji, unhurriedly. It was exciting...like being handed a big gift to unwrap.

Knowing the build and flesh hiding beneath those white hanfu robes fascinated him. He could already feel the blood rushing down below as he imagined his Wangji pressing him down with his weight, and those robes getting in the way.

 Yeah, ripping them off is a good idea, Wei Ying believed.

Lan Wangji stayed headstrong, not showing any weakness while Wei Ying approached him half-naked, with nothing but a fabric wrapped around his abdomen.

" Wei Ying, we have to talk.", Wangji said.

"I see.", Wei Ying clutched Wangji's shoulder and crouched forward, sending a knee between his husband's legs.

Wangji played along, suppressing the impulse to trap the other underneath him. It just so happened that Wei Ying knew who he was dealing with. He loved pushing Wangji to his limits.

After brushing the tip of his nose to the jade's cheek, Wei Ying put his breath on  Wangji's earlobe and nibbled with his front teeth.
Wei Ying's hand then crept to Wangji's belt, wishing to undo the robes." Lan Er Gege, are you going to fuck me mercilessly?", he slithered in a sly low key.

Lan Wangji clenched his fist. He blinked once, fighting the arousal in his pants. His power was slipping with the way the other pushed plump chests in his face.

*whoosh*

He snatched and pinned Wei Ying onto the bed, panting with a husky grunt when he said, "Behave."