Extra 1: Second Young Master Lan.

WangXian Estate...

Lan Wangji locked himself up in the study after breakfast. His family believed he was working, but the jade was only cooking up another plan. One that could get him in trouble...

Flashback to a week ago in YumengJiang:

They all gathered for breakfast. Just one big family under a canopy. The children had their table but Xing deciding he wanted to be with the grown-ups; on his mother's lap, stealing his attention the entire time.

His brother, Xiang, was okay until he realized his twin was getting all the good stuff buried in his mother's robes. In the end, Wei Ying had two pair of feet fighting for space on his chest.

"Didnt you say they could have solids?", Jiang Cheng just had to ask after seeing the envious look on Lan Wangji's face.

Shocking- he could now read his brother in law's difficult moods.

"Yes, but their stomachs have not quite adjusted to it yet.", Wei Ying tried not to hiss from the nibbling going on in his robes.

"A'Ying, it's okay to deny them once in a while. They are almost fifteen months old, be stern if you wish to wean.", Jiayi commented.

"What's the appropriate time to stop breastfeeding then?", Wei Ying's arms were occupied and he could no longer eat.

Jiayi, "Two to three years."

"What?!...", Lan Wangji looked to Wen Ning for a horrifying confirmation.

Jiayi, "Yes, I stopped when Wen Li turned three."

"A'Yun stopped at two.", Jiang Cheng calculated.

Wei Ying, "Calm down Lan Zhan, I can hear you breathing from here...Zewujun, what of my Shidi? How long did he stay on the teats?"

"Can we stop talking about breastfeeding at breakfast?! You dont have to answer Xichen.", Jiang Cheng frowned.

"Jiang Cheng, dont let me rat you out. I saw how you chased your mother around even after age five!", Wei Ying returned the gesture.

Jiang Cheng, "What the hell..."

"Stop siding with Lan Wangji.", Wei Ying piped.

"Actually...Huizhong only had a year with his mother.", Lan Xichen smiled.

"A Year?", Jiayi raised a brow.

"Mhm.", Xichen nodded.

"Wei Ying, a year is good. It's past a year so you can...", Lan Wangji saw a loophole.

"Are you insane, I'm not doing that to my boys. I will stop when they want me to.", Wei Ying responded much to his husband's dismay.

"OKAY, that's enough!", Jiang Cheng massaged his temple. "Why dont we switch to something more relevant to adults our age... I've arranged for boats to take us to an island not far from here. I assure you that it will be relaxing."

Jiayi, "That sounds interesting."

Jiang Cheng, "Yes...We leave an hour after breakfast. I've also made plans for the children while we're away. Li Qiang will see to it that they are well taken care of."

"Wait what?... You mean we'll be leaving the children here...in the lotus cove...alone?", Wei Ying heard something he did not like.

Jiang Cheng, "Yeah, do you have a problem with that?"