Chapter 8

Two days later...

The disciples woke up to an unpleasant surprise. "Hanguanjun is kneeling in front of the Stone... The one with the sect rules engraved on it." A junior spread the news stealthy. 'No shouting and no running in the Cloud Recesses...' Was still followed. Everyone else gathered there trying to persuade their mentor to get up.

Lan Wangji only stayed still as he meditated on the rules. Wei Ying's words from two nights before kept distracting him from time to time...

Wei Ying, "Lan Wangji, Lang Wangji...You broke a promise... Aside that you clearly forced your brother into getting a wife because of me. How selfish of you, Hanguanjun."

Lan Zhan, "...Sorry."

Wei Ying, " Don't apologize to me, tell that to your brother... You're worse than your Uncle!"

Lan Wangji's head was down. He did not regret his actions though. Wei Ying pushed his buttons. Lan Wangji was already kneeling, asking for forgiveness and Wei Ying took advantage of it to school the person who once did not forgive him for breaking rules.

Thinking about what happened, Wei Ying shuddered. The thrilling sensation was still lingering in his thoughts and even though he pretended to be upset about it, he was actually proud of his husband. Now was his chance to mess with Wangji.

Wei Ying, " You're not allowed to touch me for seven days!"

Wangji looked up, the words shook him out of his normal visage and a bewildered look appeared on his face.

"What?" Wei Ying said, fighting back the urge to laugh at his own silly words. But maybe, just maybe if he was able to control himself and play along with this 'punishment' for a while, Wangji might loose control and force him again. Wei Ying shook his head as if the dirty thoughts would fly out if he did.

Lan Zhan, "But...Everyday means..."

Wei Ying cut him short, "Lan Zhan, you broke a promise. I also get to break this one. Besides, its only seven days. You can survive."

Wei Ying gave a taunting smirk. Lan Wangji flinched.

Wei Ying pulled his cheeks and then got up. "I have to see Wen Ning." He said.

Lan Wangji thought Wei Ying was just being, well, 'Wei Ying' and did not mean what he said but that resolve quickly changed the following night. Lan Wangji had drawn closer to his husband. His hands played around Wei Ying's chest and his lips drew closer to the other's ears. Wei Ying lay sideways- his face at the other side and his well rounded behinds in Lan Wangji's view. Wei Ying jumped into bed earlier and pretended to be asleep. Operation, 'dark Hanguanjun' had commenced. As Wangji's breath played around the nape of his neck, Wei Ying supressed a moan. He was getting aroused. I cant let him win easily, he thought.

Wei Ying,"Han-guan-jun...What do you think you're doing?" He asked with a serious tone.

Lan Wangji's hand froze. He had been called out just when he was about to squeeze Wei Ying's butt cheeks.

Lan Zhan, "Wei Ying." He called sweetly.

'Yes, finally, do what you did again Hanguanjun. Get crazy...' The thoughts running through Wei Ying's mind came to an abrupt halt when Lan Zhan pulled back and lay down on his side of the bed.

Lan Zhan, "What can I do to make you forgive me?"

What! Wei Ying could not hide his frustration. Here he was, thinking Lan Wangji would not hold back. This idiot! Was he not the one that stole a kiss and did stuff to me the other day! All the frustration and disappointment piled up in his throat. He could not say, Hanguanjun, take me like you did the other day or that I don't mind anymore that you spanked and scared the hell out of me. He wanted his husband to figure that out.