Chapter 15

There was silence in the room; so quiet that one could hear one's own heartbeat. Jingyi tried to steady himself as he lowered his head to meet the table. Fingers positioned, he flicked a small pebble lying on the table. "Aish!" he frowned when he missed the cup.

The game was simple, each player had to flick a small stone into a small tea cup from one end of the table to the other. If the player misses the mark, he would drink a cup of wine, and if he scored, his opponent would have to drink. At first glance, Jingyi thought it would be very easy but he found out the hard way that being drunk really does mess with one's core. He could not steady himself enough to score.

They had already taken four sets of turns and he only managed to score once while Jin Ling scored thrice and missed only once.

Jin Ling, "Jingyi, you'll miss the mark again."

Jingyi, "Be quiet...I'm trying to concentrate....Shit!!". He lost again.

Jin Ling, " Haha... Drink up!... Now watch and learn.". The other glared at him as he drank in one gulp.

Now it was Jin Ling's turn to play. Knowing his opponent was bound to win again, Jingyi pushed the table when Jin Ling tried to flick the pebble and he missed.

Jin Ling, "Hey!..."

Jingyi, "What?... Are you not satisfied that you cheated... I drank a lot before you even came to my room. Hmp!". He argued.

Jin Ling, "But..."

Jingyi, "But what, Young Mistress?... You've drunk only twice and you call that winning, you big cheat." he laughed as he teased Jin Ling. He waved two fingers in Jin Ling's face. His aim was to annoy the other into leaving but Jin Ling suddenly caught his fingers.

"Hey...My fingers are not chopsticks.", Jingyi said as he tilted his head and chuckled lightly. He did not notice how much Jin Ling's eyes softened as he followed his gaze. Still holding onto his hands, Jin Ling, leaned in close enough to feel the other's breath on his skin.

Jin Ling, " Jingyi."

Jingyi, "Mn... Young Mistress, what are you staring at?". He could barely hold his smirk.

Jingyi finally noticed the other looking at him intensely and he felt a little tense. Both of them were drunk but the truth of the matter was that Jingyi was in a worse state that Jin Ling.

Jin Ling, "I want to confirm something..."

In two heartbeats, Jin Ling sealed their lips with a very gentle kiss and when he withdrew he feared his heart would stop.

"Jingyi...Can I kiss you again?", his eyes were fixed on the other's slightly parted lips, with a growing desire. When he finally took his gaze from those pink lips and at Jingyi's eyes, he knew he really wanted it badly. Jingyi had an innocent look on his face but no words came out. Not hearing a 'no', Jin Ling took that as a yes and kissed him again. This time he put more soul into it as his hands found its way to Jingyi's face.

Jin Rulan did not realize when his entire body moved over the small table to the other side. He only saw himself on top of Jingyi; kissing and licking the other's lips while their breaths raced with every movement. 'It is sweet.', He thought. Jingyi's lips tasted like the sweetest nectar and he did not want to pull himself away from it. He wanted more.

Jingyi on the other end, gasped and panted as a slick tongue crept through his lips and teased his own. He grunted a little when the evasive tongue left his lips and found its way to his neck. "Ahh...", He moaned.

"Jin Ling...Hah...Why do I feel so...hot.", Jingyi said with difficulty as he closed his eyes tight. Lin Ling understood right away, the restlessness in Jingyi's movement and it made him bolder. He shifted the other's lapel and found a way to pull open the inner garment. "Jingyi... do you want me to stop.", he suddenly paused to asked. They were both disoriented but Jin Ling felt he needed to know if they both wanted this feeling.