Natasha- take me home

Description:
No smut this time
Y/n is an orphan. Word count is 548
Any feedback is appreciated please keep it kind tho :)

Natashas pov:
I was driving home back to the compound when I saw a youngish girl stumbling along the side of the road. She looked wasted. I slowly pulled up beside her and stopped the car to get out.
Hey? Are you ok?

Y/n's pov:
A woman was behind me. I whipped my head around and said oh hi. She looked at me in horror. I'm not surprised my eyeliner was smudged across my face. Mascara smeared down my face. I was in such a state. A cigarette was in my hand, my hair in a messy bun and wearing joggers and a hoodie.
Natasha - are you ok? Sweetie just speak to me
Y/n - ummm yeh ig.
Natasha- come here, I'm not going to hurt you. Please get in my car and I'll drop you home
Y/n - no no NOOO don't take me back

Natashas pov:
The girl crumpled to the ground. She started crying hysterically. I sat down on the ground and brought her into my arms. I stubbed her cigarette out on the ground and said "hey little girl you know smoking kills" she responded with " but I love how it feels". I supported her to the car and I asked her what her name was
Y/n: my name is Y/n
Natasha: my name is Natasha I'm not going to hurt you I just want to get you some place safe
Y/n: I'm safer here
Natasha: what happened
Y/n: I live in a rough area. I have a mattress and an empty building. It recently got taken over and I was threatened by a gang. So I just ran and ended up in a bar and then here

I looked into y/n's eyes and suggested she came back to my place and we sort everything out in the morning. She agreed and we drove in silence until we got back to the flat. Once we had got back to the flat she stood awkwardly and I said for her to make herself comfy in the bedroom and I would sleep on the sofa. She went and sat on the sofa. She was really shaken up. Her innocent little eyes were broken. All I wanted to do was keep her safe. I asked her about her age. She told me she was 15.

Y/n's pov:
The red head Natasha sat beside me on the sofa. She told me she would be happy to adopt me so I would have somewhere to live. I told her I wanted to talk more first because she's still a stranger. She seemed happy that I knew to keep myself slightly safe.

Time skip to the morning:
Natasha and y/n stayed up all night talking, laughing and crying. Y/n knew she wanted Natasha to be her mum. The sense of comfort and security started to mend her broken heart. They went down to the adoption agency and signed the papers.

Y/n:
This was going to be the start of new beginnings. I'm so happy she found me last night. Natasha Romanoff will forever be my fairy godmother.