I hate you- SJ

A/n- thanks for all the support yall I appreciate it :) doing a Scarlett story today as I was inspired I'm trying to think of ideas for AU - so if anyone has ideas pls tell me like now!!! Thank you

Backstory- you and Scarlett are training for black widow and it's a fight scene you two really don't get along. Your around 18 and she's about 29

"Anddddd action"

You and Scarlett begin to fight as today is the day of your big fight scene with the 'black widow'

Director- " cut cut cut."
You look confused. So does Scarlett.
You- " what happened"
Director- " it doesn't look real enough. I need more emotion from you y/n. You are 16 in this movie and Natasha is your long lost mom. She abandoned you. I need to feel the pain."
You look at Scarlett. She gives you a smug look. You too just didn't get on.
You- " oh shut the fuck up scarlett"
Scarlett- "y/n the adults are speaking so you kindly shut the fuck up"
You- " can we just get this over and done with"

Little did Scarlett know at the moment you were dealing with the loss of your mom and dad. You hadn't told anyone. You were living in the family home you grew up in out in LA. But you were so over it all. Coming to work was good until Scarlett was there. She was so harsh. She snapped back and so did i.

Director-" ladies settle down and let's go anddddd action"

You start to fight. Punch duck throw Scarlett on the guide ropes.
(Queue happier than ever quotes)
Y/c/n- " I don't relate to you"
Natasha-" I don't relate to you?"
Y/c/n-" cos I'd never treat me this shitty. You made me hate this city mom. You abandoned me. I watched you run from the red room leaving me behind."
Natasha- " I've never told anyone about this. Why bring it up infront of team"
Y/c/n- " because I wanted you to act like my mom. But instead you act like you hate me. Like... like you want me dead...."

You start to cry for real now but everyone thinks your just doing an amazing job at acting but Scarlett realises your absolutely falling to pieces. You begin to "punch" her in the chest and then the director yells cut and you just crumble into Scarletts arms sobbing as she signals for everyone to leave set.
Scarlett- " honey your gonna need to tell me what's wrong"
You-" I can't... I can't... their gone THEIR GONE"
Scarlett- " who is gone y/n"
You- " my m.... (You scream in emotional pain) mom and dad. Their dead gone"
Scarlett- " sweetie I'm so sorry why didn't you tell anyone"
You- " because I thought you hated me and everyone prefers you over me"
Scarlett- " I could never hate you y/n. I have a wall around me and I only let it down for people I trust"
You just continue to cry and she rubs your back.
Scarlett- " let's go to my trailer."

Scarlett opens the door and escorts you to her bed abs gets you to lie down. She cuddles you like your mom used to and then stroke your head until you fell asleep.