Hair pt2

Nat- " y/n can I come in yet"
You- " just putting a towel round me then u can wash the dye out"
Nat- " ok"
You-" all done you can come in now"
Nat-" ok lean you head back over the bath and I'll rinse it out with the shower head. Tell me if your neck hurts or the water is ok"
You- " ok"

Y/n's pov-

Nat begins to wash my hair, her delicate fingers scraping through my hair as the gentle water rinses over my head. She covers my eyes from the dye and water.
Nat- " head back dorogoy"
You- " what did you just say"
Nat- " don't worry about it kotenok"

You just smirk. Nat doesn't know you know Russian.

Nat- " ok all done"

I slowly pull my head up and Nat is kneeling straight in front of me and their is a weird tension between us. She interrupts me from my daydreaming.

Nat- " do you want me to braid your hair or blow dry it?"
You- " your my hair stylist for today so what do you want to do"
Nat- " I want to braid it. Let me get my comb. I'll be back in a second can you sit on your dressing table stool?"

I nod and walk over and sit down staring at myself in the mirror. God I felt ugly. The hair was change. Good or bad idk. I just sit and stare at myself and get lost in listing my insecurities.
Nat- " uhhhh y/n u ok?"
You- " yeh sorry just zoned out for a minute"
Nat- (she crouches down beside you and puts her hand on your shoulder) talk to me..."
You- " I'm just feeling really dissociated."
Nat- " I think that's normal after an anxiety attack but I'll stay with you and we can work through it. But you look gorgeous my darling, don't judge yourself in the mirror again ok"
You just smile at her.

Nat begins to brush through my hair separating at a centre parting and strokes her fingers through my hair. She gives me  a kiss on the head to reassure me that she's here. One by one she starts to Dutch braid my new brown hair. Once she's finished , I feel so pretty and completely fine again.

You- " thank you Nat I really appreciated this today."
Nat- " anytime y/n/n."

Your pov-
You get up from the stool and turn round to face her. You both are inches away from eachother. She holds her arms out infront of her and you go and lean in. She has one hand stroking your back the other holding your head close to her. You look up at her and smile. You both lean in closer. She gently cups your face and presses her lips onto yours. A few gentle kisses were shared and you both went and lied down on your bed snuggled up together.

A/n- Part 3 with Smut or no keep it fluffy?