I don't care pt2

Requested by @isabella_olsen
Tw- self harm, abuse mentions, suicide talk

Your pov-
It's been 4 months since Scarlett adopted me and my dad was put in jail. Scarlett been good to me, she does everything right and her little daughter rose is adorable but I just am not happy. I feel so ungrateful. I can't hug her anymore. I don't like going outside my room. I hate going to school. I'm constantly getting panic attacks. Scarlett has no idea, I feel awful, I'm grateful but I feel so numb.

Scarlett- " y/n honey come on we gotta go to school"
You- " I don't feel well"
I was  having a really low day. Everything hurt physically and mentally. I hadn't gotten out  of bed today or taken a shower or moved. My eyes puffy and my head aching.
Scar- " what's wrong (she walks through the doorway) why aren't you up?"
You- " I told you I don't feel well. I'm not going in"
Scar- " ok ok no need to bite my head off. I'll drop rosebud off a school and I'll stay home today. Take some paracetamol"
You- " thanks"

Scarlett's pov-
Y/n has never snapped at me before, I was a little taken back. I know she's obviously not going to be completely fine after everything she's experienced but I thought she would be better once she moved in with me. I think about it and she hasn't hugged me since that school incident she flinches all the time. Definitely going to need to have a chat with her. I know somethings going on and I don't want her to feel alone.
Rose- " mommy come on I don't want to be late"
Scar- " I'm coming I'm coming let me find my keys"

Time skip-

Your pov-
I didn't get up for paracetamol I didn't move. I couldn't. I just laid there. God I hate feeling like this. I start to cry I honestly hate myself so much. No wonder why I was abused I'm a piece of shit and I was a crappy daughter and I'm just failing Scarlett now.

Scarletts pov-
I open the front door and hear crying.
Scarlett- " y/n you ok?"
I rush upstairs and find her in the same position in bed bawling her eyes out.
Scarlett- " oh honey speak to me what's going on"
She couldn't get her words out. I didn't know what to do l. Would I make it worse if I tried to hug her. I started to panic.
You- " please just hold me"
Scar- " of course I'm here"
I climb into the bed and she cuddles into me, still crying, but holding onto me so tight. She calms down after about 10 minutes of me stroking her back and reassuring her that I'm here and she's not alone.
You- " I'm sorry"
Scarlett- " why are you apologising this is my job y/n. I'm always gonna be here for you. Why don't you tell me what's going on and we can walk through it"
You- " I don't understand why I am feeling this way. Most of the time. Most days I feel...... nothing. (Deep breath) I don't feel anything. It's so boring. I wake up and I think again really. I have to do this again. And what I don't understand is how everyone else isn't screaming of boredom. I hurt myself. It doesn't hurt. I buy what I want. I don't want it. I'm just so bored and I can't stop myself from feeling this way"
Scarlett- " oh honey I'm so sorry your feeling this way. If I could stop you from feeling this way I would go to the ends of the earth. How can I help you through this? Would you like me to sign you up for therapy?"
You- " yes please"
Scarlett- " I wanted you to have it as soon as I got custody but I didn't want to force you into it. I know this will be hard but can you show me where you have hurt yourself"
She shows her wrists and thighs. She starts crying and apologising.
Scarlett- " honey stop crying. It's ok. You will get better and clean and I'm going to support you every step of the way. I promise."
I squeeze her tighter and we lay like this for a while. She's so precious and if I could kill her dad for doing this to her I would. Im going to protect her at all costs.

Time skip ( 6 months. I ran out of ideas)

Your pov-
I'm officially 3 months clean. I've had a relapse 3 months ago but I'm on track now. I've hit my milestones and made progress. I've started calling Scarlett mom as it feels right and I now actually let her hug me. She always asks but the flinching has gotten better. I'm so grateful for Scarlett she really did save my life.

The enddddddd

A/n- what content would you guys like right now. Angsty, fluffy, smut , mental health, mother daughter, relationships etc