Jealous much.... - NR

- I changed it too Natasha as she's easier too write as a like dominant character if u get what I mean

Backstory- you and Natasha have always had some hidden sexual tension between you. She's very possessive and protective of you despite you two not being together

No one's pov-

Another one of Starks parties. Everyone got all
dressed up. This one was the big one, Starks birthday of course. This party must have cost thousands of not more, but it was Tony Stark so it didn't matter.

Your pov-
I'm sitting in my room with Wanda waiting for me on my bed.
You- " red lip or nude"
Wanda- " what dress are you wearing..?"
You- " this red one. It's long but with a high slit because it's less formal that way."
Wanda- " definitely red lip"

I finish putting my makeup on then slip into my dress. Wanda is in my room. We were best friends I was comfortable to get changed in front of her.
You- " wands can you zip me up"
Wanda- " course princess"

It sends a chill down my spine when she says stuff like that with her thick sokovian accent. She gently brushes my hair to one side of my shoulder and proceeds to zip me up, slowly and carefully.

Nat- " oh hi... am I interrupting something here"
You- " no Wanda was just zipping me up"
Nat- " ok. Wanda do you mind if I chat with y/n"
Wanda- " sure I'll see you both downstairs. Meet me at the bar?"

You nod and smile as Wanda leaves the room and shuts the door.

I walk over to my dresser to get my earrings out of my jewellery box. I put them in and then turn to Nat.

You- " everything ok Tasha"
Nat- " did you sleep with Wanda"
You- " no.... What the hell nat. Why would you say that"
Nat- " because your with her all the time y/n. Like I thought we had something going on here."
You- " she's my best friend Natasha. Jesus Christ jealous much? A few drunk kisses is nothing"
Nat- " I'm not fucking jealous y/n"
You- " you just barge in my room without knocking it's just ignorant and rude Natasha. Your such a dick why are you even here?"
Nat- " I came to see if you wanted to go into the party together"
You- " wait really.@

Yours and Nats lips are inches away from eachother.

You- " so you don't like the thought of Wandas hands all over my body, touching me"

Nat grabs the back of your neck and kisses you, passionately.

Nat- " I fucking hate the idea y/n. I want you to be mine. Not wandas not anyones. All mine"

A/n- this went a little of the suggestion but here we are 🤠