Adoption- Scarlett

This is gonna be short based on greys anatomy.
Style- daughter!reader

Backstory- You are Chris Evans daughter and Scarlett is your adopted mum but when they split he takes Scarlett to court.

Your pov-
I'm sat on my own desk. Mom and Dad on opposite sides. Them splitting has been really tough but it's got even harder when dad wants me to stop seeing Scarlett my adoptive mother.

No one's pov-
Scarlett has taken the stand.
Chris Lawyer- Chris Evans and the late (insert name) Evans are y/n's parents and then you came around.
Scarlett- " no I didn't just come around. I'm y/n's mother I legally adopted her"

-in the audience-
Sebastian- she didn't wanna go there
Lizzie- no she didn't

Chris lawyer- her last name is Evans
Scarlett- I'm gonna have to stop you before you continue for your own sake. You are not going to imply that I am any less y/n's mother just because I don't share the same DNA.
Judge- Miss Johansson. Excuse me
Scarlett- because that would be offensive. It would be offensive to anyone in the room who has an adopted child or is an adopted child. And for you to say that....
Judge- miss Johansson
Scarlett- I chose to be y/n's mother! It did not fall into my lap.  There was a choice I could stay or I could run and I chose motherhood! (Starts to cry) and it was the best choice I ever made...
Judge- we are going to take a recess.

Your pov-
Dad ushers me to come with him and Sebastian has escorted Scarlett outside with a tissue to stop her from crying. I freeze in fear. I don't want to pick a side. I stay still and stay with the social services lady to avoid any conflict with dad. He looks sad but walks out the room. They take me out back for some biscuits and orange juice.

Chris' pov-
This had gotten so messy. I was mad at Scarlett the breakup was hard but I never expected it to get this far. I forget Scarlett has raised y/n since she was 3. She looked after her whilst I was at my lowest after her mom died. God I can't go back now. I wish this was over.

Judges pov-
There was an easy way to handle this. Neither of the parents were bad people. They both would sacrifice their life for the child. 50/50 custody was the obvious choice. I've got to go break the news.

Judge- I have made my decision of y/n Evans custodial situation. There will be a 50/50 split between Miss Johansson and Mr Evans. Case closed. Thank you all for coming.

Your pov-
I was happy with what the judge said. I mean I wish they were together but it's the best I was going to get. Chris said today Mom gets me so me and her walk outside to be mobbed by paparazzi shoving questions and cameras in our faces. She shields me and gets us out to the car where we drive off to her new town house out here in New York. Dads moved back to Boston so I'm going to be flying a lot now I guess.
Scarlett- I'm so sorry about this honey I wish things were different.
You- don't apologise it means I get you all to myself now I don't have to share my attention between dad and you
Scarlett- always looking on the bright side I guess. I love you my little cub
You- I'm 15 now. You can't say that anymore
Mom gives me a little tickle and we both laugh together. She shows me my new room upstairs and it's beautiful. Hanging plants, fairy lights so simplistic. She knows how I like it.
Scarlett- is it alright if not I'll get the decorator we can change it to your taste....
You- I love it. It's perfect thanks mom
Scarlett- good I'm glad I was panicking

A/n- suggestions pls I've run out of ideas. Can be smutty or fluffy or angsty or mother daughter