Replacing me pt2

Yall I tried but I could not bring myself to write smut. I rlly tried and y'all can be mad but I cannot do it I'm sorry <3

Pt2 to replacing me

Tw- angst????

You- " let's go away then just me and you"
Scarlett- " let's go sweetie. Let me let your dad know"
You- " there's going to be a crowd outside. Do we walk out separate or together. What would look better for you?"
Scarlett- " whatever your comfortable with sweetheart"

You unlock the door, put some sunglasses on as you don't want anyone to see your puffy eyes. You grab moms hand and head towards the lounge.

Scarletts pov-
I've really fucked up. I've got to make this weekend good. It's her birthday weekend after all. I look at her sitting down a couple seats down from me. She's mad she has every right. Her eyes are all puffy and swollen and head headphones are in. Her leg bouncing. I want to go give her a hug but I know she doesn't want me to yet. She's just staring at a wall.

They call our flight.

Scarlett- " y/n/n come on it's time to go"

She gets up and walks infront of me hands her boarding pass to the lady and I do the same. We are sat next to eachother.

2 hours into the flight-

Y/n has not looked at me once. I thought she wanted to come on this trip. I debate whether to talk to her or not. I tap her shoulder and she takes an earphone out.

You- " what's up"
Scarlett- " i know your mad at me but I thought you wanted to come on this trip to spend time together" ( I whispered not wanting to cause a scene"
You-(whispering)- " im a nervous flyer mom."
Scarlett- " oh okay. Silly me guess I forgot"
You- " yep"

She did the awkward half smile thing.

Scarlett- " are we ever going to move past this. I will do whatever it takes"
You- " we will and I love you mom. More than anyone. What you did ripped my heart out and smashed it into a million pieces. But your my mom. We all make mistakes. I can't move past it just within 2 hours. But I want to spend this time with you. So I can heal and we can bond again.
Scarlett- " when did you get so mature"
You- " ummmm"
Scarlett- " bad timing again sorry I....I...ju...."
You- " mom it's fine chill"

She grabs my hand and squeezes it like I used to do to her when she was little. She leans hee head on my shoulder and doses off. I stroke her hair a couple of times just to make her feel safe.

Time skip to Italy- 1 day into the trip

No one's pov-
You and mum had arrived at the holiday house yesterday evening, you hadn't spoken much but mom knew you were tired mentally and physically. A lot had happened in the last 24 hours. Too much for a 16 year old.

It was officially your birthday today.

Mom- " happy birthday sweetie"

She had baked a cake this morning to surprise you

You- " wow thanks mom. I was not expecting this. Wait what time did you wake up to do this"
Mom- " it doesn't matter. I want to treat you today so what do you want to do. And blow out the candles, make a wish"

You blow out the candles. Wishing it could be like this forever with you and mom. It was unrealistic and harsh as you loved your siblings and Colin. But you just loved this time with mom.

You- " can we just chill by the pool today. I'm tired and people will see us out and about"
Mom- " of course. And y/n I want to apologise about this life, you didn't ask to get harassed by fans or stalked all the time and I'm sorry."
You- " it's fine. I don't know any different so how do I know it would be better living any other way. It's it your fault. Your talented and amazing, you can't control how other people react to that"
Mom- " your so mature. I can't believe I've missed you becoming a beautiful young woman. I will never forgive myself."
You- " let's not focus on the past too much. We have got to build our relationship back. I want it back. I've missed you"
Mom- " I love you"
You- " I love you too. Race you to the pool"

You get out of bed and race down to the pool. Mom not far behind you jump in, in your pyjamas and mom follows. She splashes you and you splash her back.

Mom- " how long do you want to stay here for"
You- " I don't mind. Don't you have loads to do at home?"
Mom- " none of it is as important as spending time with you. You have given me the reality check I needed. Work is not life. You, Colin and your brother and sister are everything."

You realised it was never just going to be you and mom like the old days. As much as she apologised she would still love them just as much. It hurt a lot. More than she would ever realise. You would have to learn to live with it. She loved you just the same as them.

Mom- " but most of all. I love you the most. Your my best friend. I've watched you grow and I'm so amazed and I couldn't be happier. It sounds selfish but I never want you to leave. I was a bitch to you the other day, I got so caught up in everything that's happening I forgot the one person who has stood by my side for it all."

That was it. She had sent you over the edge you sat on the edge of the pool crying your eyes out. Mom came and put her arm around you.

Mom- " I'm so proud of you sweetie. I love you so much. More than you will ever know"

A/n - emotional writing today.

Also requests that ARENT smut. I cannot write it sorry to let you guys down. <3