Social status - NR

Backstory- this is an AU story as requested <3 u and Natasha are in college together and she is super popular and you aren't. She didn't know you existed until you start to share a dorm.

Nats pov-

Nat- " who is this y/n girl?"
Carol- " obvs not socially relevant"
Maria- " I think she hangs out with that Wanda girl"
Nat- " college was supposed to be partying time finding a girl to date and now I'm stuck with some loser"
Maria- " Nat I'm sure it will be fine. This is NYU there are plenty of parties and people your roommate is just someone you will occasionally bump into"
Nat- " your right I guess. See you all later for drinks. I heard someone was throwing a freshers party.

Your pov-
You- " oh lord im sharing with Natasha Romanoff"
Wanda- " oh good luck she's a right bitch"
You- " she seems so arrogant and she probs doesn't care about college she just wants to 'party'" (you say in a stupid whiny American accent)
Wanda laughs at my joke.

We hear a knock at the door.
Wanda- " who is it?"
Natasha- " your new roommate" she saunters into the room.
You- " actually mine"
Nat- " so you must be y/n"

You and Wanda look at eachother omg how did she not know who y/n was. They had gone through their whole life going to the same schools
Wanda- " seriously you don't know who this amazing beautiful sexy girl is!"
Nat- " I'm sorry I don't"
You just walk into your shared bathroom
Wanda -" jeez u r so up your own ass. SHE HAS BEEN IN YOUR CLASSES SINCE 2nd GRADE!"
Nat- " no I would know her. There was a girl with blonde hair and green eyes that I've grown up with called y/n. This y/n has dark chestnut hair and freckles and a beautiful smile"
Wanda- " that is y/n y/l/n dipshit. She's changed she grew into her personality and wait did u call her beautiful do u like y/n"
Nat- " no I obviously hardly know her."
Wanda- " ok I'll leave you two to settle in together. Bye y/n see u later"
You- " bye"
You walk out the bathroom and Nat instantly apologised and you just forgive her and move on.

Skip 2 weeks onwards

Me and Nat were cuddled up in our 'double bed' we had pushed our singles together.
Nat- " y/n y/l/n you are truly a magical girl. I can't believe we never were friends"
You- " the universe realised we weren't supposed to be friends. We were ment to be more"

You and Nat were officially dating and you were head over heels falling for her.

A/n- I hate this but I am trying to adapt to writing an AU one shot. But yeh I tried guys if it's so bad I will delete it if u guys hate it. Stay safe <3