Carol- NR

Reader- 16Carol- 18Mama Nat

Reader- 16
Carol- 18
Mama Nat

Nats pov:
Y/n came out last year and I was so proud.  In the last couple of months I've noticed her and Carol have been flirting and becoming very close. I tease her about it a lot which she gets flushed and then shuts herself away.

You: " mama"
Nat: " yes baby"
You: " are you free today"
Nat: " well I have...."

I look up and see my daughter visibly distressed.

Nat: " I'll clear my schedule. What's wrong my love"
You: " nothing I just want to spend time with you, we've been really busy lately"
Nat: " I agree munchkin"

I get up from my desk and give her a big hug and scoop her up like I used to do when she was tiny.

Nat: " let's go to my room and watch some movies and order a takeaway."

- 2 hours later-

I look down to see if my daughter is ok and she's cuddled up to me, asleep. She adorable, it's like when she was 5 and would cuddle up to me in bed whilst I finished off work.

Mine and y/n's room are next to eachother and I hear knocking on her door. Then the sound of footsteps far away. I slowly get up and open my door to see a disappointed Carol.

Nat: " you ok Carol"
Carol: " I'm looking for y/n"
Nat: " come with me"

I open my bedroom door for Carol where she sees y/n fast asleep.
Carol: " oh I'll come back later."
Nat: " oh no sweetie you go in and sit with her, I need to pop to my office for a bit"

Your pov:

I must have fallen asleep but I feel like I'm cuddled in my moms arms and then I open my eyes and see Carol cuddling me. However we were in my moms bed. To say I was confused was an understatement.

Carol: " hey"
You: " hi"
Carol: " your mom had some work to do and saw me looking for you, so we swapped"

I cuddle closer to her.

Carol: "someone's a sleepy head"

Nats pov:
I see through a gap in the door that Carol and y/n are cuddling and it's adorable. My plan is working. I was sick of seeing y/n stressed and sleep deprived so she had a nap and luckily Carol came looking for her.  I feel bad for listening in on their conversation but it's so cute.

You: " Carol, I actually need to talk to you"
Carol: " so do I"
You: " you go first"
Carol: " ok.... I really like you, a lot, I have done for a while"
You: " well you just covered my point"
Carol: " would you like to be my girlfriend"
You: "yes I would love too"

Nat: " YES"

Shit.

You: " mom?"

I slowly open to door.

Nat: " sorry but I'm so happy. You guys have been frustrating to watch"

They both look at eachother and smile.

Nat: "I'll go back to my office"
Carol: " I actually have a meeting with Fury in 10 minutes
You: " ok bye"

Carol plants a kiss on the top of her head and walks out.

You: " mom"
Nat: " yes loving caring daughter"

I was ready for her to shout at me. But she instead cuddled up to me.

You: "thank you so much"
Nat: " a little bit of a set up never hurt"
You: " I love you mama"
Nat: " I love you more. Now get some more sleep, you look like crap"
You: " I look better than you"

(Greys anatomy reference)

A/n: it's short but I hope it's ok <3