Kidnapping - NR

A/n: got this idea from a TikTok I think the user is Lola.romanoff im not to sure but it's an amazing idea <3 it's not the exact same but it's inspired so..... enjoy ig

Pov- you have been kidnapped by Natasha

You- " please let me go"
Natasha- " no your safe with me котенок"
You- "ok. Then please untie me. I promise I won't run away again"
Natasha- " now котенок I don't know if I can't trust your words. Shall we play a game?"
You- " let me pick the game. If I can beat you at (insert a card game) then I get to go. And if lose I'll stay with you. Here. Forever. And I'll love you unconditionally"
Natasha- " so if I win. You will stay with me."
You- " yes"

You lost to Natasha. She wakes into the bathroom and you freed yourself and made a run for it. You just kept running.

Natasha- " котенок I plan on making some pie to celebrate you.... Dorogoy??"
Natasha- " y/n..... princess .... She's gone. Shit"

Natasha starts running in the same direction she knows you try to go everytime. Although she was crazy about you she never understood why you were so stupid. She managed to catch up to you

Natasha- " princessa we can do this the easy way or the hard way. You just need to cooperate with me"
You- " no let go of me"
Natasha- " I can't do that. You know that. You lost the game. You made a promise."

Natasha pulls a vile out from behind her as you are trying to wiggle free from her. She crushes it and then dust sprinkled over your face. She had essentially drugged you into being hers.

You- " Natasha.... Your ok..... I thought you had left me"
Natasha- " oh котенок I'll never leave you. Your safe now. Let's get you home."
You- " ok let's go home."

Natasha puts an arm round your waist and squeezes you in tight. She's got you now. She doesn't want to let you go. She was too afraid of losing you like before.

Flashback.
It's 2010 Natasha and you were an extremely happy couple until you were kidnapped on a mission by hydra. 2 years pass no one sees you. Natasha thought she'd lost you. However hydra injected you with a syrum that made you forget her.  Since they found you, you didn't want anything to do with her. Except deep down below the chemical subjugation you were crying for help. Natasha had just found the antidote for this. She had freed you.

Back to present-

You- " I missed you so much"
Natasha- " I know baby. I know"
You- " I never wanted to fight against you I just couldn't help it. I love you and I never want to leave you"
Natasha- " I love you too котенок"

Natasha sat you down in the bath and washed you as tears slipped down your face. You were finally reunited with your soulmate.