You're home - NR

- request, I did this but added more cos I got carried away

- request, I did this but added more cos I got carried away... sorry

- no smut tho I still cannot bring myself to write it lol

10 years ago
Your pov:

"COME ON FUCKING MOVE WE DONT HAVE TIME. IF YOU DONT RUN WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE, COME ON RED HEAD THAT MEANS YOU TOO"

The red head, I had no idea who she was. If she was even part of this mission. She didn't speak but she took orders well.

We are all running back to the jet and I feel something shoot into my leg.

Fuck.

Red head: "ALL OF YOU GET ON THE PLANE IM GOING BACK FOR HER"

They are all looking at her like she's crazy.

Red head: "no man left behind right"

She smirks at me and lifts me up bridal style.

- flashback-

5 years ago-

You: " I do"
Nat: " I do too"

Vicar : " you may kiss the bride"

And like that, she carried me down the isle bridal style, just like the first time we met.

- present day-

Nats pov:

Steve: " what's wrong Nat, you have been watching the clock all day"
Nat: "nothing. I need to see Fury. Don't save dinner for me."
Steve: " ok Merry Christmas Nat"
Nat: " merry Christmas"

I can't believe she's not here.

Something must have happened. My heart sinks. This is her job, this happens.

I head towards Fury's office.

Nat: " is she coming home. Is she still alive. What's happened to her"
Fury: " Natasha calm down. She's still alive, she's just had a couple of delays. Some complications came up and I'm sorry, she's not being discharged for Christmas."

Tears drop from my eyes. It's been 7 months since I last heard from her, she's part of the top secret military service, so no home contact.

Nat: " ok no worries"
Fury: " go enjoy Christmas with them. She would want you too. I know that she's missing you too"

Steve's pov:
Nat has been down in the dumps for the last week but todays different, she looks so done.

She never tells anyone anything and as far as we know, we are all her family.

Wanda: " are we going to wait for Nat until we open the presents."
Peter: " Mr Stark please just one present"
Tony: " kid it's all about self discipline. I'm sure the frosty queen will be back soon"
Bruce: " where's Clint...?"
Steve: " he's gone home for the holidays but he left his gifts under the tree."