Coping

Tw- sh, not eating, drinking
This one is kinda dark ig sorry :( - involving Scarlett johansson
Backstory- Scarlett is your mum and she doesn't realise how dark of a place you are in as she's been travelling a lot for work - your 16

Scarlett pov-
It's been 2 months since I have seen y/n. I've been filming black widow with Florence Pugh and due to the time zones we have barely called. She understands that I have to travel for work I just feel so guilty for leaving her. She's been staying at her friends house, so she should be fine.
As the weeks have gone on we have had less contact but she's probably been having to much fun. 5 hours until I get home though and get to see her.

Your pov-
I told my mum I had been staying at my friend Kaylee's house but I have in fact been staying at our house but paying the security to not say anything. I haven't been to school for the whole week for the last month I try going in I just really struggle getting up. I constantly feel tired for no reason, I'm so drained. I go in at least 2 days a week. The teachers don't question it because my mom is the famous Scarlett Johansson.
I fell out with all my friends because apparently I was too draining for them to be around. At first it started with feeling sad and I put it down for my mom being away but it progressively got worse. I went home from Kaylee's after 2 weeks after we fell out.
I would go into school and just get by for the day but then I'd leave and paparazzi would be waiting for me. They were publishing stuff about my body and "y/n Johansson pregnant". I wasn't even pregnant I must just look fat. I stared at the pictures until my eyes hurt. They were right. I cut down to one meal per day and finally started to lose weight and got skinny.
So I started drinking because being drunk let me have a good time and I stopped feeling numb and no one was stopping me so it didn't matter. The drinking stopped working so I started cutting I couldn't wear shorts or tops anymore. Everything had gone so down hill and I just wanted to be alone. I would tell mom I was busy so she wouldn't call or worry. All I needed was a hug but I just couldn't face her she'd be so disappointed in me.

- Scarlett has got home and I walking through the door-

Scarletts pov-
As I walk through the door I expect to see my normally enthusiastic daughter waiting and running and giving me a hug. She knew I was coming home today, school finished 2 hours ago she would be home by now.
'Y/n? Are you home'
You- 'yeh I'm upstairs about to have a shower give me 20 minutes'
Scarlett- 'wait let me come see you'
You- 'no mom stay there'
I heard the door lock. She's never this secretive we are quite open normally. Something wasn't right. I walked into the kitchen it was an absolute state. Empty bottles of alcohol all over the counter. I rush upstairs shouting 'Y/n y/m/n Johansson get your ass out here right now!!!!!'
She comes out in her towel. Shes so skinny and her eyes are so dark.
'Sweetie why is there bottles all over the counter?'
You- ' oh I ummm.... I had a party two nights ago'
Scarlett- ' I'm so disappointed I trusted you were at your friends house'
You- 'im sorry, I'll clear it up in a bit'

I knew she was lying. There is no way she threw a party she's not the partying type. I'll wait for her to get changed and then I'll talk to her.

Your pov-
Shit shit shit. I forgot she was coming home today, tbh I lost track of the days. It's so hot but I have to put joggers and hoodie on. I came out of my room in my hoodie and joggers and she's sitting downstairs on the sofa so I go and join her.
Scarlett-' what's going on y/n. You look so skinny and unwell and I called Kaylee's mom and she said you haven't stayed at hers for 6 weeks now'
Welp she got straight to the point.

Scarletts pov-
I could see my daughter shuffling in her seat and starting to tear up.
Y/n- ' I'm so... sorry mom. I fucked up...' (your crying so much at this point
Scarlett- ' hey hey hey sweetie just speak to me what's going on'
Y/n- ' I just don't want to do it anymore'
Scarlett- ' honey what do you mean'

My daughter showed me her wrists and legs they were covered in cuts, tears welled in my eyes. I can't believe I left her I'm so selfish.
Scarlett- ' oh baby come here let me hold you tight, I'm so sorry I wasn't here'
Y/n-' are you disappointed in me?'
Scarlett-' no no no of course not baby. I'm worried about you not disappointed I could never be disappointed about this. I love you so much please remember that'
Y/n-' I love you so much mom'

After that night, Scarlett took you on work trips. You started going to therapy, the drinking stopped and it was a long process but by the next year Scarlett had her little happy girl back.

A/N- I KNOW THIS IS NOT WHAT RECOVERY IS LIKE but I didn't know how to word it all. I'm sorry if you suffer from anything like this and if you need anyone to speak to my messages are open
Hope you all had a good day :)