Cold girl pt2- SJ

Tw- angst, smoking

Your pov-
You- " so......"
Scarlett- "soooo"

She smirks at me and I let out a small smile back.

You- " aren't you with someone?"
Scarlett- " no, publicity stunt sweetheart"

I blush at the name
Scarlett- " sweetheart..... noted"
You- " woahhhhh. I don't like that smirk..."
Scarlett- " well..... can I kiss you again"
You- "u don't have to ask"

We continue to kiss for a while but take it no further. It's best not to rush things. Afterwards we lay down and I light another one up.
Scarlett- " y/n..."
(Cig in mouth) you- " yes"

She takes it out of my hand. I snatch it back.
Scarlett- " these aren't great for you. Your going through them so quick. I'm worried."
You- " it's just a habit scar. No need to snatch"

I smile at her and she smiles back.
Scarlett- " why don't you finish this and that's the final one for tonight?"
You- " you sound like a mother."
Scarlett- " rude but I'm sure she wouldn't be happy with you smoking"
You- " well there's alot she's not happy with scar."

I get up to go get some air, I respect her caring but honestly back off. I want casual right now, I'm not ready for people caring.
Scarlett- " y/n/n"
Scarlett- " I didn't mean to push, I just, I don't want you to like effect you're health, I know you feel like no one cares but I do. I'm sorry"

I stump out my cig and walk over to her and give her another kiss.
You- " your adorable Johansson and I appreciate it"

Scarlett's pov-
I'm glad she knows I care. I feel bad I feel like I pushed a bit too much but little does she know I've been hopelessly falling for her since I met her. I haven't realised until now, but I've always cared so much and Chris has teased me. I denied it before but now I'm sure.

You- " scar you ok"

Her hands are holding my cheeks.
Scarlett- " I just zoned out for a minute. Wanna sleep over in my trailer. Don't worry...."

She put her finger on my lips
You- " I would love too"

We lay down in my bed and she cuddles into me. My arm under her neck, I kiss her forehead and fall asleep.

- the next morning-

Text messages-
Chris- Scarlett
Chris- scarjo
Chris- Scarlett ingrid Johansson

     2 missed calls
Chris- WHAT IS THIS PICTURE

I wake up and see my phone with a million notifications

I wake up and see my phone with a million notifications. Oh my god. The paparazzi saw us. No one but my close friends and family knew I was Bi. Beside me y/n starts to stir.

You- " morning"
She mumbles it and it's adorable.
Scarlett- " morning, I have something to tell you. The paparazzi saw us"

She was silent for a minute, it was scary, cold y/n returned.
You- " ah well. Means I can frame the photo" she giggles.

Not the reaction I anticipated but she really chilled me out.
Scarlett- " you sure your ok"
You- " yeh... so what the world saw me kissing the girl I like. Shove it in my parents face"

She leans over and kisses me.
You- " your gonna hate me but I need a cig I'll be back."
Scarlett- " I'm not going to say anything, not my place"

She steps outside and sits on the step of the trailer. I'm sitting on my phone and I get a notification on my phone

The notification
SCARJOS NEW LOVER SMOKING. WILL THIS BAD GIRL RUIN SCARJO.

I hate the paparazzi

I hate the paparazzi. Y/n has not turned me bad. God I hate this life sometimes. I go to join y/n outside only to see she's not there. I walk over to her trailer to see her inside packing her stuff up.

Scarlett- " woah what are you doing"
You- " they already are hating on me. It's been less than 12 hours. scar I'm getting death threats in my Instagram. They aren't gonna like us"
Scarlett- " what happens to who cares. I don't care and please don't leave. I know we have filmed all your scenes now and we are just here for the wrap party now but please don't leave. Please. Or I'll leave with you...."

She looks up at me.
You- " Scarlett you are so cute, I'm not the good girl image. If your ready for that and your not going to say you are gonna stay forever and then leave me. I will stay. I don't want you to walk out because of the outside world."
Scarlett- " I'm not and to ensure that..... here we go.... Be my girlfriend"
You- " ....... Yes..... oh my god..... yes..... it feels so right"

I give her a kiss on the lips and scoop her up to sit on the worktop with her legs around my waist.
Scarlett- " I'm not going anywhere."
You- " well good cos I can't handle losing you"
Scarlett- " cold girl gone soft. Ooooo your nickname is ice queen"
You- " really."
Scarlett- "yes"

I carry her over to her bed and we go back to sleep. She's cuddled in my arms and she just looks so cute.

A/n- fluff angst emotions. Every girl x girl relationship ever to exist.

I NEEDD SUGGESTIONS OTHERWISE I WILL HAVE TO GHOST YOU FOR AGES COS I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK!

love you all