Silver lingings pt2

-Silver linings-
something good that can be found in a bad situation

Nats pov:
Nat: " you have to find your silver lining"
You: " but how do I find that Natasha"

I just shrug my shoulders and she I can see her getting frustrated.

Nat: " everyone's silver lining is different."
You: " what was yours then, in the hardest time of your life"
Nat: " well in the red room where I was raised, we also got forced to do ballet, however I loved it. The discipline contrasted with the beauty. I turned all my fear, anger and sadness into my dancing and it has become my escape ever since. I always said to myself no matter how hard he hits me today, I still have ballet"

I start to tear up a bit.

You: " I did ballet as a child, until I was like 11"
Nat: " you did?"
You: " yeh I did, however I then had to move away from my studio and just practiced at home but then once those pointe shoes died I didn't get anymore."
Nat: " shall we go get you some now?"

I almost light up with excitement.

-time skip-

Nat: " you ready to start ballet, we will do barre work because then I can see where we can go from there"

- time skip-

It's 3 months later and y/n is amazing at ballet, she's made so much progress and we have been practising different combinations, I'm the guy and she's the girl and it means she can practise partner work, I don't overwork her, I let her practise when she wants to.

Your pov:

I was so glad I could use ballet as something positive again. Nat had been practising with me and we both were doing well.

I had been losing weight because I don't want to be heavy for Nat. My mood swings have been bad but I'm trying to control them, I don't want to screw this up. But today I really cannot get up, I am tired I need to sleep. I had a huge nightmare last night and it was with flashbacks of everything. I didn't want to wake Natasha but I must have screamed so she came running in.

Last night-

Nats pov:

I hear y/n scream, Wanda and I rush into her room and she still asleep but she keeps screaming.

Nat: " y/n I'm here. It's not real."

Wanda looks at me she goes into y/n's mind to wake her up. Y/n wakes up crying and sweating and looking at us.

You: " GET OUT. GET OUT"
Wanda: " y/n we just..."

She starts throwing things at us and we promptly leave.

Nat: " she needs time"
Wanda: " she needs to see the therapist Nat"
Nat: " it's different with her. One day she will need one but not yet, it will only push her further away from us"
Wanda: " ok, I'm going to go back to bed and so should you we have a mission tomorrow remember"
Nat: " shit yeh, I'll leave a note because we'll be gone before she wakes up"

Flashback over-

Your pov:

I couldn't hear Nat and Wanda so I assumed they were out. I went back to sleep and remained there for the rest of the day.