Getaway car 3

A/n- I have no idea what to do with this but I'm trying.

Your pov-
We have been out of the safe house for about a month now. It's been good but I think everyone is starting to lose their minds. It's a small house and there's quite a few of us. Wanda and I haven't really made any progress because there is no privacy here. If it was just me Nat and Wanda the house would seem huge but no. Part of me is really scared to leave. Once we go back to the states, i could be seen and taken away. Im thinking of leaving again.

I've been overthinking a lot. There's not a lot to do in the middle of no where so all I can do is think of the what ifs. I know that it seems as though my life is coming together but what if I lose it all against my will. I'll be taken away. I'd rather lose them and get to say a goodbye.

Nat- "you ok?"
You- " ummm yeh"
Nat- " you sure"
You- " I'M FINE"

I wasn't fine. I really wasn't. I'm living in fear. They keep talking about leaving and going home. I need some space to just breathe. What if we get home and they send me away?

I get up and walk out the house.

Nat- " y/n where are you going"
You- " I.... I just..... need....some air"

It's hard to talk when u can't breathe.

Nats pov-
Y/n just snapped at me. She's never done that before. We are going home I'm so excited, why is she so stressed. I start walking after her and she responds with spread out words with sniffs in between each word. I start to pick up my pace. As I catch up I see that she's crying alot.

Nat- " bubs.... Hey hey what's wrong. Sit down with me"

We sit down on the grass and she resumes crying and hyperventilating.

You- " I don't.... I can't.... I...."

I look into her eyes.

Nat- " look at me. Follow my breaths. In....out....in....out"

After a couple of minutes she calms down.

Nat- " what's going on"
You- " I don't want to leave. What if they take me away? What if they find me? What if you leave me?"
Nat- " im not going to leave you y/n. As much as im not on the governments best side right now I can assure you that Nick Fury will keep you well hidden. We have to go back at some point and I can't leave you. Your my daughter"
You- " I don't have anything to go back to. No qualifications. No nothing."
Nat- " do you not remember the days of training we did and all the things you can do. Y/n/n, they will love you there. We will even be able to get you proper help without being sent away."
You- " I can't go back. I wont"
Nat- " y/n."
You- " I'm not risking it. I'm like what 7 months clean now. I'm not risking it. I'm not going"

She gets up and walk off again. God what do I do. I sit there and drag my hands down my face in utter panic and stress.

Clint- " Nat you ok?"
Nat- " teenagers. She doesn't want to go back. She says she will be taken away. She doesn't want to risk it. We can't leave her here. I can't leave her here. She's my everything."
Clint- " do you know the severity of why she ran away."
Nat- " she told me why but she doesn't like talking about it in huge detail."
Clint- " by the sounds of it Nat. What's she's told you doesn't even sound like half of it. She's hiding something"
Nat- " but why would she lie"
Clint- " sometimes confronting the truth is hard. She's only 16. I'll get started on packing. Go talk to her."

- nats walking towards you-

You are lying on the ground looking up at the sky.

You- " I know your there mama"
Nat- " ok.... bubs I need you to be honest with me. I need the full truth."

⚠️TW- SH, pysch ward, conversion therapy⚠️

You- " about 5 months before I met you. I got admitted to a psychiatric ward. I only got worse there, I realised my parents didn't send me there to get clean. They wanted me to get clean as in my sexuality. One night I didn't take the pills they were giving me and I ran for it. I didn't stop running. I managed to get all the way to Norway where I met you. They tried conversion therapy. I'm not just on the run as in missing person. This place, if they find me will "resume treatment".

I take a moment and look at the 16 year old in front of me.

Nat- " staying for a bit longer won't hurt. We can secure your safety with shield before returning home. I'm sorry I tried to rush you honey. The rest of them can go back and sort out the stuff. Whenever your ready we can go"
You- " thank you mama. Is it also ok if Wanda stays with us"
Nat- " y/n whatever will make you happy, you can do..... within reason"

She lets out a small smile.

1 year later-

Y/n, Wanda and I had returned 2 months ago and y/n was settling in well. Nick had decided that if she started training as a junior agent it's a good way to protect her. The option is there for her to take her parents to court if she wants but she doesn't seem keen. Which is understandable.

Wanda asked y/n to be her girlfriend and they are honestly the cutest couple ever. After everything that happened to her, she wouldn't have landed in this position without all her struggles.

without your past,
you could never have arrived-
so wondrously and brutally,
By design or some violent, exquisite happenstance
...here.

Y/n y/l/n is the best thing to ever happen to me. I love her so much and I couldn't be the person I am today without her.

A/n- I struggled with this, so this is defo the last part.