chapter thirty-eight

There is something so special about watching the sunrise. I was wrapped up in my blanket sitting on the roof again. It made me feel so calm and peacefull. I remember Skyping with Ashton last night and I just miss him so much.

I honestly didn't know I would feel this empty, but I do. It's like missing your better half, and it sucks. He told me he missed me but that he was having an amazing time on the road with his best friends. And I was glad about that.

"Why are you up there again?" Judy's head popped up and she cautiously walked up on to the roof. "I don't know, it calms me down when I'm up here." I said to her, and Judy smiled. "I won't tell Michael." She grinned. "It is really beautiful," Judy said looking at the magical sunrise. I didn't say anything, I was silent. I tried to enjoy this precious moment.

Eventhough it was an early morning, I was wide awake. I was too nervous for my interview later in the afternoon. My manager- I don't know why I have one - but Lacy, already told me a bit what kind of questions they were going to ask me. Lacy was actually really sweet. She was in her mid-thirties and really wants me to be comfortable with everything.

They were going to ask me questions about how it was growing up with Michael, about living with the boys, about if I want a singing career and more. I was going to be on the show for only ten to fifteen minutes, so it isn't that big of an interview. Judy and I looked at the sunrise for another few minutes, until she got up and opened her camera.

"What are you doing.." I asked her as she shot a few pictures of me. "Well, don't you think Instagram needs you?" She grinned. I groaned and got up, "I haven't posted anything on it in like two years." I laughed at her. "It's time you start being on social media again. Come on, sit and be cool." She smiled and I sat down.

The blanket was drapped over my shoulders and the sunbeams were hitting my clean face. "I am not wearing any make-up!" I screamed. "Doesn't matter, you won't see it." She smiled and took some pictures.

A few minutes later, I had removed all of my old photos of my old instagram, changed my name to RealHannahClifford and edited one of the pictures. "Selfie?" She laughed afterwards and I just nodded. We took some selfies and she said I had to post one of the cutest, honestly I didn't care at all, but apparently a lot of people did.

cool instagram babe x

I grinned at the text I got from Ashton.

what are you, a stalker? ;p

I smiled.

give me a pretty selfie? xxxxxx

I sighed, not feeling like it in any way but I gave him what he wanted. I took another selfie hoping I looked okay in it.

happy?

I had send him the picture and then Judy got up, "It's time for breakfast. Adam is going to be here in a bit." I got up and we carefully slid down the ladder and got back in to my room. Then my phone rang.

"Hello." I said before I saw the caller-ID. "YOU WERE ON THE FUCKING ROOFTOP AGAIN." Michael screamed through my phone. "Judy was with me, you asshole." I groaned and walked downstairs following Judy. "I don't like the idea of you being on there, okay?" He said, finally getting calm. "Kay." I said sarcastic. "Good luck on your interview, bye." He said. I said bye back and then walked over to the fridge.

"Apple juice or orange juice?" I asked Judy. "Apple." I nodded and filled two glasses with apple juice. "Flakes, oatmeal or bread?" Judy said while leaning against the counter. "I'm okay with cocoa puffs." I said and sat down while scrolling through my phone. Appareantly my Instagram was already famous. In less than thirty minutes I already had almost two million followers. Insane.