chapter twenty-one

We were sitting in our guest bedroom, together with Judy. We were hanging out and laughing mostly, just having fun and enjoying each others company. We had shoved all beds together and we were all spread over them. We were debating whether we wanted McDonald's or KFC.

Calum, Ashton and I were voting for McDonald's, but Luke, Michael and Judy were voting for KFC, which made us stuck. "I'm not a big fan of fast-food restaurants anyways." Judy said and I looked at her. She was really thin now that I realised, it made me wonder why she looked that fragile.

"Actually," Luke started, getting up and walking over to Ashton and I, "I'm down for a McFlurry." I screamed and started jumping up and down, "We won!" I yelled in to Michael's face. He groaned and looked at Judy. "It's you and me against them." Michael told her and she laughed. "No mate, I think you lost." Calum laughed.

Judy and the boys seemed to get on really easily, it made me happy since I know that she isn't just hanging out with me because of their fame.

So, we all made our way over to McDonald's, Judy wearing a thick scarf and some sunglasses since she shouldn't get recognized immediately. Once we were inside we got a table a little further in the back.

We sat in a booth, I was in between Judy and Michael and whilst eating, we made small talk about mostly school. It was a pretty chill night so far, and I liked it. Just hanging with my favorite people, including Judy, who was now also a good friend of mine.

After we finished, we got back home and watched some horror movies for the rest of the night since the boys wanted to show us how tough they were. I eventually got too scared, hid my head in Ashton's chest and fell asleep in his warm and comfortable arms.

The next morning was absolutely stressful, first of all, I woke up by Ashley who was angry and couldn't keep her eyes off of me. She pulled the blanket off of Ashton and me and stared at me. "Can I talk to you?" She almost yelled, I got up and tried to not wake up the others, which failed.

"Stop yelling, what's going on with you." I said annoyed, pushing her out of the room and closing the door. We stood in the hallway, talking. "I can't because I'm hanging out with Calum, later get's spotted with the four boys and another girl. Who is she even?" She looked pissed. 

I rolled my eyes and explained, "I was planning on hanging out with Calum, but when we were talking we decided to hang out with the six of us. And she is Judy, a new friend of mine." I spoke, she looked embarrassed, because none of her accusations were true.

"Still." Best argument ever, not. "No Ashley, not still. You need to give me a chance to let me get my own friends. I am not your property, you are not my mother and I shouldn't have to listen to you. I'm done with this discussion." I told her, walking back in to my room and locking the door. She didn't do anything afterwards.

The rest was still half asleep, not knowing what was really going on. I stared at Judy, who had fallen asleep in between Michael and Luke, I got my phone and saw that I had to be at school in thirty minutes. "Shit!" I yelled, now waking all of them up. "We have to be at school in thirty minutes!" I yelled at Judy, who looked shocked and got up immediately.

"My flat is at least fifteen minutes away! I'll never get on time!" She said, her hands in her hair. I smiled, "You can borrow whatever you want from me." I said, she thanked me and then we ran over to my closet.

I really didn't know what to wear and my hair was really oily. I widened my eyes while I got a dark blue floral dress, leather jacket and some black high socks. I then put on maroon Doc. Martens. Judy quickly got a grey halter top and some grey skinny jeans that were high waisted. 

I ran over to the bathroom to change, Judy followed after me and then we both applied a minimal amount of makeup, I put a grey beanie on my head and groaned while running down the stairs. I smiled once I saw that the boys had made us breakfast.

I walked over to Ashton and I grabbed his face in my hands, kissing him quickly. "Thank you baby." I smiled, kissing him again. "That's really sweet." Judy smiled as well. We ate breakfast, quickly and I then I ran upstairs to get my bag. Judy had a small bag, but she didn't carry any schoolbooks since she wasn't a student.

I ran back downstairs to see Calum and Luke downstairs, "They're waiting for you in the car." Luke said, winking. I thanked him and then rushed over to the car. Ashton sat in the backseat and I sat next to him.

"Hey, Judy." I started asking her. "Can you text me my schedule for today? I don't think I should be around Ashley right now." I asked her, she nodded while we walked in to school. We rushed over to her work space and both got some coffee from the machine in the back office.

"Han?" Judy started speaking while I rushed over to her. "West corridor, second classroom." She said, I smiled and I hugged her before rushing off to my classroom. Whilst I was looking at my phone, I bumped in to someone. "I'm sorry!" I said rushed.

I looked up and met blue shiny eyes. "And I'm Adam." He smiled. "No, my name is Hannah." I laughed while we walked in to the classroom. "Yeah, I know." He said. I put my bag on my table and Adam sat down next to me.

"I'm actually new here." He said, I grinned. "This is only my third day!" I laughed, giving him a high-five. We laughed more and talked about being the new kid. "Where do you sit in breaks?" He asked. "I, uh, I used to sit with my cousin and her friends." I said.

I looked at Ashley who walked in and was glaring at me. I just rolled my eyes, but saw a confused Rob and Sienna. "But I am now going to sit with my friend. She actually works here, graduated last year. They have free coffee and sometimes they have cookies." I laughed.

Adam told me more about himself, he apparently used to live in Adelaide, but his dad got a new job so they moved. He was new in town and in school. We talked more, not really focusing on class since it was really boring.

I saw Ashley looking at us every once in a while, I didn't care at this point. I was very happy when the bell finally rang, I got up and packed my bag, waiting for Adam. "Hannah?" I turned around and Rob walked over to me.

"Come sit with us?" He asked, loosely grabbing my hand and pouting. I raised my eyebrows. "I'm sorry, Robert, I'm pretty sure Ashley won't approve. And besides, I already made plans." I said, taking my hand out of his. I grabbed Adam's wrist and walked out of the class room and over to Judy's work space.

"Hey, Judy!" I smiled, hugging her. She furrowed her eyebrows at Adam at first, until in introduced him. "This is Adam, this is his first day here. Oh Adam, you might want to ask her number since she knows where you have to go to in two seconds." I grinned, sitting down in an empty chair.

We laughed for a bit since what I said was actually true. "You're Hannah?" I turned around and saw the other two people in this office. "Hi, sorry, yeah!" I smiled and introduced myself.

"I'm Maya." I smiled once I realized that she was the other girl from yesterday. She was quite small and had some good curves. He dark chestnut hair fell down her shoulders really pretty. I got a hug from her and then collapsed into a hug with the other girl. "And I'm Taylor." The girl said.

Taylor was pretty small and lilac hair that fell down her waist. It was amazing, Michael would've loved it. She looked really edgy and I really admired her style. These people were pretty chill, they were nice to talk to. I liked spending time with them.

okay tell me do who do you ship judy with i kinda ship her with michael but i see her and adam too 

okay okay okay bye i have exams to fail