chapter twenty-five

Michael looked at the doctor, who came in to the waiting room with news. "Well, your friend suffered from a bad food poisoning. The thing is, food poisoning isn't nice and it can be quite painful. We were there on time so we can give him medicine and he will be okay to leave." The doctor told us.

Ashton thanked the doctor and shook his hand, then we walked in to Calum's room. I walked over to him, "Hey bestie." I laughed and he grinned back at me. I held his hand and he just stared at us all. "Cal where are your clothes?" Luke asked while walking through the room.

"We put them in the right cabinet," Ashton spoke while staring at Luke, who looked like he was still shocked that his best friend got in to the hospital. Luke then found the clothes, "I'll help him get dressed." Luke said, staring at us. I nodded and followed the others out of the room again.

After two minutes, Luke walked out with Calum in a wheelchair. He groaned while he drove over a little bump and Luke bit his lip. "Let's get him home." When we walked to the exit of the hospital, we could see the photographers waiting for us to get out. "Hey so I was thinking, why don't we bring Calum over to the new house, since it's already furnished we are ready to stay there if we get groceries." Ashton said and it was a very smart thing to do.

"Yeah, Luke, if you bring Calum over to the new house and we will just make sure to get our things from Angie's house and we'll get groceries on the way." I said. They all nodded and I just figured out we could always go back.

"Let's first get through that awful mob of photographers." Michael pointed at all the photographers.

So there we went, Michael had lend his hoodie to Judy and I was holding Ashton's hand tight. Luke was riding Calum. In the wheelchair. Ashton kissed my cheek a few times before we walked out of the hospital to calm me down.

Ashton and I were slightly playing, he was trying to hide me in his hoodie, it was pretty hilarious. As usual, there were a lot of things yelled at us, something that I hadn't heard before, made me choke on air. "Is Hannah pregnant of Ashton?" My eyes widened, and I just looked at Ashton, who held my waist and we ran over to the car.

Luke stopped the car once we got to our new house, he then helped Calum up the stairs to his new room. I followed them up the stairs and watched as Luke laid him down on his bed. I had put a bottle of water and his medication on his bedside table, then kissed his forehead and closed his bedroom door. Luke waited outside and walked back inside when I left. He closed the door and I started walking down the stairs again. I just couldn't get over how worried he looked. 

"So what's the plan?" Michael asked and we were discussing what we were going to do. Eventually, we decided that the boys would pack up everything from the house and Judy would help me with groceries. 

We all got up and got ready to leave, Ashton had to give me a kiss, and I smiled.  "No time for kissing, we need to do everything as fast as possible." Michael clapped his hands, but stops when he almost left the room.

We eventually got in to the car, the boys would bring us to the store and then they would go over to the old house. "I'll see you two later, okay?" Ashton said once we got out. I kissed him on his cheek and then we walked in to the grocery store.

We just walked through every isle, since we had to buy a lot, living with four big boys meant having a lot of everything. We had only finished the fruits and vegetables isles and the cart was already filled halfway.

We then went over to boxed things and afterwards, candy. We didn't take too much, but we did want to have all cabinets filled. We then picked up drinks and walked in to the liquor isle. My stomach turned slightly thinking about my mum, I just tried to ignore it.

"The boys like beer," I smiled while getting their favorite brand. Judy then put in bottles with names I recognised, apparently everyone kept those in their cabinet. When we turned around, there were three girls staring at us. "You guys are Hannah and Judy right?" One of them asked and I nodded sweetly. We told them we were kind of in a rush, they all nodded and let us walk past them.

We walked over to the check out and I called Ashton to come get us. We paid, ending with an expensive amount of money. We could see paps outside, but Ashton walked in to the store and found us, with a crazy amount of filled plastic bags. 

Ashton brought us to the house and whilst Judy and I unloaded, he went back to Angie's house. About two hours later, our food was stored, everything we owned stood in our new rooms and in the living room. We were so happy, we had our own house. 

so i know this is shit

i am like really tired, but i thought they needed to move in

so yeah

okay bye im sorry this is just a filler