chapter fourteen

The boys were on stage, preforming one of their songs in front of a huge crowd. I smiled, they enjoyed this so much and you could tell that from their appearance. And they looked so good. Ashley walked over to me and smiled.

"They look good, don't they?" She said and I nodded, grinning. We listened quietly to them and Ashton looked at me every once in a while, mouthing the lyrics and smiling. I blushed, it made me feel really special.

When they finished Kiss Me Kiss Me, they all got some water and Ashton got up with his microphone. He walked over to the other boys and they whispered something to each other. They all nodded and Ashton brought the microphone to his mouth. "Are you all having a good time?" He yelled and the girls got even louder.

"So we actually have a special guest backstage! She's amazing!" Luke started saying as they all looked at me and Ashley. I stared at them with wide eyes. "No they're not-" I started saying but I was cut off by Michael. "My sister Hannah!" Michael smiled.

Michael walked off stage and someone of the crew gave me a microphone. "No, Mikey - I don't want-" I said before he grabbed my hand and tried to pull me with him on stage. He was way stronger, but he made sure to get me on the side of the stage.

He fell to the ground when he lost his grip and all the girls laughed and screamed. I stared at him and then the other boys walked over to me, pulling me with them to the middle of the stage. I got hugs and I just stood there.

I didn't want this, I didn't want to be on stage. "Hannah is here to sing a song!" Calum said and I looked at him with wide eyes. "Uhm, no I'm not." I said and everybody laughed. It felt like they were laughing at me. I didn't want this.

"Goodnight Melbourne!" I yelled and then got off the stage back to the dressing room, I got folllowed by Ashton. "Babe, you can do this, come on!" He said and grabbed my hand.

"No Ashton, I don't want to and I'm not going to sing in front of all of these girls, they came here for you, not for me." I said and he stared at me, looking at me but he didn't do anything. "I'm sorry." He said and then he held me bridal style.

I started yelling, trying to get out of his grip but he walked on to the stage and all the girls started screaming again. He just smiled at me, "Ashton Fletcher Irwin!" I screamed at him and he put me down in the middle of the stage.

"Sing!" Calum smiled and I looked at them.  "Uhm, bye!" I said and I ran back off the stage. I locked eyes with Ashley, my hand wrapping around her wrist as I pulled her with me. We went in to Ashton's dressing room, hiding behind the couch. Ashley looked at me slightly annoyed while still standing up.

I heard muffled voices nearing, I widened my eyes at Ashley and eventually she decided to hide behind the couch with me. The boys walked in to the dressing room whilst Ashley and I tried to stay as quiet as possible. "She's probably in her boyfriend's dressing room!" Calum laughed and they walked in. "If you were a teenage girl, where would you be?" Michael said and the boys laughed.

I sat there, I heard them all plop down on the couch. I was listening to what they were saying, "I don't get why she doesn't want to sing, she has an amazing voice." I heard Ashton say and it made me flush my cheeks and smile a bit. "Maybe she's insecure." Luke said. Ashley and I locked eyes, she bit her lip, I could tell how bad she felt for me.

"Maybe she's right behind you." I said, getting up and they all turned around in shock. I stared at them for a few seconds, I looked at Ashley who now appeared from behind the couch too. She was speechless as well. I once again ran out of the room and this time I locked myself in the bathroom before anybody could follow me.

tbh i hate this chapter way too much but meh