chapter nine

We sat down back on the couch after the hollers had died down, and now the conversation had started up again. Ashton grabbed my hand in his and I smiled, I liked this.

Ashley had gotten annoyed, because she had been here for over an hour and we weren't doing what we actually came for. So, she spoke up, cutting off Luke, who was in the middle of telling a story. "Are we going shopping or are we staying here for the rest of the day?" She sighed.

And she was right, she's been sitting at a couch for over an hour with a couple and three boys. So she wanted to do something and I got it but I wasn't really excited about it. I didn't want to go shopping with Ashley, because she might notice my cuts.

So Ashton, my boyfriend, I'm never getting used to that it sounds so good, spoke up "Well sorry Ashley, but I'm stealing Hannah from you, since she's my girlfriend so bye." He grinned and then pulled me along with him away from the group.

I felt bad for Ashley, but maybe it was better like this. She would get over it eventually and I had some one on one time with Ashton. "So what do you want to do?" Ashton asked me while holding my hand in his as we passed by the stores. "I'd like to get a new parfume, actually." I said, and Ashton nodded, looking for Macy's.

There were a few girls that were walking over to us, and they started squealing when they were really close. "Hi Ashton!" One of the three said and Ashton smiled at them. "Hey there!" He laughed and let go of my hand to hug the girls after they friendly asked him.

"Can we take a picture, please?" Another one asked nervous and he nodded. "Sure!" Ashton laughed and I was ready to take the girls phone to take the picture but she looked at me, "No we want you in the picture too, we think you're really cool." She smiled, making my heart melt.

"She's right." Ashton smirked and the girls all said 'aww'. I felt my cheeks getting hotter and so we just took the few pictures quickly. "Thank you so much!" One of them said and then Ashton grabbed my hand and we walked off, looking for a Macy's.

"By the way, have I told you already that you look absolutely beautiful today?" Ashton said and I looked at him, I flushed my cheeks and grinned. "Thanks." I laughed and he squeezed my hand. It felt weird that he gave me these kinds of compliments, but it made me happy too.

"So what kind of perfume would you like?" Ashton asked me, "I don't know." I sighed and walked over to one of the few that were showcased. "Wait this one looks cool." Ashton said from practically the other side of the store. 

He was holding a pink box with what looked like five faces on it. "You're kidding, right?" I said as I saw that he was holding You & I by One Direction. "I'm not even a fan." I said while laughing. Ashton had put back the box and was laughing too.

"I know, you would have fangirled about them a while ago with Ashley, you would have asked Michael if you could meet them one day. Most girls I dated were dating me because I'm famous." He said biting his lip, not realising that he made it sound like he had dated quite some girls.

I looked down at my feet, hoping he'd not notice that it made me uncomfortable and slightly sad. Ashton noticed and he grabbed my chin, making me look at him. "But you're by far the most beautiful, funny and interesting girl I have ever met." He smiled and kissed my lips quickly.

He then let go and walked over to some other ones and I started doing the same, after a while and no success for me, Ashton yelled. "Han, I like this one!" Ashton said and I looked at him, I walked over to him and smelled the perfume he was holding.

It smelled great but it was way too expensive, so I sighed and put it back. "What are you doing? Didn't you like it?" Ashton said and I shook my head, "No, it's just, it's expensive." I said. I walked away as Ashton grabbed my arm. "I'll pay for it." He smiled and I closed my eyes.