chapter forty-three

"Thanks for flying with Sydney Airlines." The woman said over the microphone in the airplane. I looked at Ashton, who had just woken up and was still a bit sleepy, looking insanely adorable.  

"We're in Sydney, babe." I smiled and he smiled back, happy to be in his hometown. "What time is it?" He asked while we got up and we both grabbed our carry on from above the seats. "Nine in the evening, there are three bodyguards at the gate, ready for us." I told him and then smiled.

I grabbed his hand and we walked out of the plane quickly, ready to go to our hotel and sleep. "Mister Irwin, Miss Clifford." I looked up to see a tall broad man standing in front of us. "Hello," I smiled and he nodded politely.

"I'm Stuart Bookley, one of your three guards for your time here in Sydney. Are you ready to go to your limo?" He asked us and I nodded, happy that this guard was polite.

"Then we will escort you throught the crowds, I had one of my men look at the crowd, and they say there are quite some girls, at the end of the gate and outside." He said while leading us towards the other two bodyguards. 

"Hello, I'm Marc." One of them smiled and then shook my hand, doing the same with Ashton, "And I'm Frank." The other one said. When we finally started walking, we first got our luggage and then went to the end of the gate.

The screaming was crazy, the girls were everywhere. I couldn't hear anything else than the yelling of those girls. Ashton held on to my hand tighter and I heard him whisper something in my ear, only I couldn't make up what it exactly was, but I just smiled anyways.

The guards tried to keep the girls away from us and lead us through the crowd, but it was pretty hard and I lost Ashton's hand in the proces. I felt alone until I saw Frank a few feet away, he held his jacket in front of me and tried to escort me through the huge crowd of girls.

Eventually, I saw Ashton and quickly grabbed his hand as he turned around and kissed my temple. "Thought I lost you." He whispered, which I heard. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me in to his side, protecting me. The guards quickly brought us to the exit, where the glass doors were showing even more girls, there, ready to get a glimpse of the famous Ashton Irwin and his girlfriend.

"We'll be by your side every second." Stuart assured me and I nodded, the door opened and the screaming got even crazier, I held on to Ashton for dear life and the door to the limousine opened and I sat down quickly, Ashton slipped in to the limo next to me. 

Marc and Frank got in too and I guess that Stuart got in next to the driver, I nuzzled my body in to Ashton's side and laid my head on his chest. "We'll be at the hotel in twenty minutes, Han, then you can sleep." He smiled, playing with my hair, "okay." I said quietly as I was trying to stay awake. 

"Han, stay awake." Ashton whispered in to my ear softly, I opened up my eyes again and I looked around. We were still in the limo and Frank and Marc were on the other side, I smiled while I looked at Ashton.

"I'm tired." I sighed and he nodded, caressing my upper arm. "I know, but we'll be at the hotel in five minutes. And if everything goes well, we won't have to wake up until seven tomorrow." He said sarcastically. "Great." I yawned and then the limousine got to a stop. 

The small thing that seperated the driver from the sitting area opened and Stuart's head appeared in front of it. "We're at the hotel, there aren't any fans so we'll escort you really quickly." He said.

The little separator closed and a few seconds later the door opened, first Marc and Frank got out and then Ashton and I followed. "We'll get your luggage." Frank said softly and I smiled, "Thank you."