chapter forty-six

"So then she just walked around with one shoe on!" Tiffany laughed. We all laughed along as she was telling the story about how she was at the mall and saw Melissa, who was getting less and less popular by the day.

It had been a few weeks since Tiffany's amazing party.

Cole, Adam, Braxton and Tiffany came over to hang out with Judy and I. We were actually throwing a party ourselves tonight. Tiffany knew we wanted to throw a party and so she decided she could skip a weekend and let Judy and me throw one.

I looked around the room and got up, heading to the kitchen to make some more popcorn. Cole and Adam were all cuddled up on the couch, Tiffany and Braxton were sharing a blanket and Judy and I had also been cuddling a little. 

I grabbed the microwaveable bag and put in the microwave, waiting until it was ready. In the meantime I just scrolled through my phone, until Ashton facetimed me. "Babe!" I smiled, we hadn't called in a few days so I loved hearing his voice and this time I could see his face too.

"Hey baby." He spoke, he looked wide awake, even though it was pretty dark where he was. I was way too lazy to follow time zones so I have no idea how late it was where Ashton was. "How are you today?" I asked him, leaning against the counter and staring at his eyes. "I'm fine, just flying home tonight!" He said, I was so excited for them to all come home again.

"I know, I'm so happy to finally see you all again, it's been like two months." I said, staring at the microwave. "I've seen you one month ago." He laughed and I nodded, "Yeah you have." I smirked, "stop smirking." He laughed. 

The microwave stopped and I put my phone down on the kitchen counter so I could use two hands to open the bag of popcorn.  "I know you, now when I'm home we can do it again." He laughed. "Ashton stop smirking!" I laughed, Ashton started smirking now too. 

I walked back in to the living room to my friends with the bowl in my hand. "Hey, I'm gonna go, we're having a movie morning here." I laughed. "Okay, we're getting on the plane at Aussie time eleven so you can call me until then." He said quickly. "Okay, love you." I said, he replied with an I love you and then we ended the conversation. 

"Are you excited for them to come back home?" Braxton asked me and I nodded. "I can't wait. But first, tonight!" I said while handing them the popcorn. "So we have basically all the drinks, we're just putting them in the kitchen for people to grab, together with red cups. And than we'll have food around the house and laying on the counter?" 

Everyone was listening, nodding and just overall excited for the party. Even though it was definitely nothing compared to the parties Tiffany throws, and hers were fun. But sometimes you just need a basic high school house party.

We spent the rest of the morning and afternoon on the couch eating popcorn and watching movies. It was lazy, heck yes it was, but we were all really enjoying it. When it was around six, Adam and Cole went to get McDonald's whilst Braxton, Tiffany, Judy and I started setting everything up for the party. 

We were also going to play beer pong, which was my favourite game at parties. And then people if they wanted could also just jump in to the pool. When Adam and Cole got back, we ate everything and then the boys went home to change, but Tiffany stayed and we got ready together with Judy. 

It was fun to have Tiffany around, we're total opposites, but we get along very well. Probably because she isn't annoying like most popular 'mean' girls and understands my humor. We went upstairs, she unwrapped her dress and makeup that she brought over from her own house.

We just laughed, danced around and did each others makeup, something I hadn't done before, but it felt so good. Tiffany and I were becoming good friends and Judy was also getting along with her pretty well.