chapter forty-one

"Uhm for starter, I'll have the carpaccio, and then as main course I'll go with the salmon." Judy smiled while she told her order to the flight attendant. "Okay, and what about you?" She asked me. "I'll do the same as her." I said.

We were currently ordering our dinner, business class was so much luxury, you had a starter, a main course and then dessert. I remember when I would fly with economy class and I could pick out of several sandwiches. I smiled at Judy who grinned back at me. "This is so luxurious." She said and I nodded.

We only had an hour left until we would land in Melbourne and be home again. I had an amazing time with my mum, she really changed and the fact that I could see that in everything she did was so amazing. I just hope she stays like this.

I plugged my earbuds back in to my ears and listend to the soft sounds of my music. I smiled at the lyrics. The songs I usually listen to describe me and Ashton. I love listening to these kind of songs, especially when I missed Ashton.

I looked up to see the flight attendant that took our orders was now holding two plates, "Two starters." She smiled. "Thank you." I smiled. We started eating our food, I was pretty hungry. I smiled. "This is so good!" Judy laughed.

We ate the rest of out starter, and then she came to pick up our plate. "Did you enjoy it?" She asked and I nodded. "Yeah it was delicious." I smiled. She walked away and Judy and I started talking.

"So have you spoken to Michael today?" I asked her, she nodded. "Yeah, I really miss him though." She sighed. "I understand, I miss Ashton like hell." I sighed. "Did you guys actually already." She asked. I shook my head, "if you try to ask me if we slept together, then, no." I said.

She furrowed my eyebrows, "On purpose or did it just not happen yet?" She asked me. "Just didn't happen." I sighed. "Listen, I don't feel like discussing the sex life I don't have with you, if that's alright." I said while looking at her. "Yeah it's okay." She said.

"So what do you want do to tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow's tomorrow?" She showed me a grin, making me smile at her. "I don't know, I have an interview in three days, but I think I might just chill a bit before we go and throw parties and attend them." I said. "We already missed Tiffany's party, but knowing her she will be throwing one in a few days again." I laughed.

Judy nodded, we were definitely planning on going to some parties this spring break, but not the day after I get home from a pretty emotional weekend. "Ladies, here is your main course." The flight attendant said. She gave us our plates and we thanked her. "Thank you."

I looked at my plate and smiled, it looked good. I started to slice small parts of my salmon and I ate it. "Hmm," it was purely delicious. I looked at Judy who was eating it slowly, closing her eyes at every bite. "It is so good!" She grinned. "Yeah I know." I laughed.

"So what are we going to do when we get off the plane?" She asked me once the flight attend got our plates. "Let's drop our carry-on's at home, and then go and see what Adam's up to." I smiled, I had missed Adam in the few days he was gone. "Sounds good to me." She said. I grabbed my Macbook from my bag and logged in to the Wi-Fi network from the plane.

I decided to do a following spree on Twitter, just because I was bored and I didn't have anything else to do. I followed a lot of people, until I reached my following limit. I smiled. I made a lot of people happy and I saw all the tweets storming in, saying thank you's.

I looked through my DM's and replied to some, but one caught my eye. I opened it and read the few messages she had sent me.

hey hannah, you will probaply never read this but I just want to say that I think you are so strong. I only know bits of your story and I found it great how you still are such an amazing person. I am going through a rough time at home, my parents are getting a divorce and because of that, my brother ran away from home. I can't find him anywhere and I am all alone in this big scary world. seeing you going through similar things, I hold on. you are such an amazing person. thank you.