chapter twenty

Me and Ashley had finally sat down in class, still laughing like crazy. Once Rob and Meghan walked through the door and saw us, they started laughing as well. "What are you guys laughing about?" Rob asked and Ashley and I couldn't get it out, since the tears were rolling down our cheeks.

"Look it up on the internet, they're already all over Twitter." A girl from a few seats away scowled, I sense some jealousy here. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and looked at Twitter, fans were going crazy about how 'cute and adorable' Ashton and I apparently were.

Tweets saying Ashton had kidnapped me were just a load of bullshit. I tweeted about people having to stop making useless and bullshit full rumours up.

I let my head fall down on the table, there were always people that had to ruin our fun moments. Rob sat down next to me, pushing me so I would look up at him. "It'll simmer down eventually." Ashley burst out laughing and I soon followed.

"That word choice!" I laughed loudly, I was laughing way too much and I liked it.

"Han, give me your Snapchat." Rob said, pushing his phone in to my face. I widened my eyes at the phone nearing my face quickly. I typed in my username and then gave it back. Once I was done, I got out my own phone, took a selfie with Rob and added it to my story.

"Everybody! Phones away, books open, feet on the ground!" The teacher walked in. He looked old and small, and I was already not feeling like this was an amazing teacher. He started talking about something but I could care less about what he was saying.

I was doodling on my notebook until lines got out of my pen, line after line it turned in to a song. My feelings were all written in there and I was proud. At the end of the hour, I had actually written lyrics. Maybe one of the boys should look over it some time, but I felt quite happy.

When the bell rang, I got up and followed Ashley, Meghan and Rob to the cafetaria, to the rest of their friends. "Hey do you want to hang out after school?" I looked up to see Sienna asking me, I furrowed my eyebrows. 

"I promised Calum I'd hang out with him already today, but can I pass for this time?" I asked her and she nodded, "It's fine, we're just going to Thomas and Meghan's, eat pizza and make homework." She smiled.

Eventually the bell rang, and I got up to throw away my food. I turned back around and saw that everybody was gone, nobody there that was able to bring me to class. Ashley was gone and I didn't know where to go.

Nobody was there, and I groaned, how did I need to find my class now? I just sighed and walked out of the cafetaria, ready to embarrass myself. I walked over to the front desk and saw two quite young girls, they looked at me when I stood in front of them. 

"Hi, what's going on?" One of them said, she seemed really nice. "Actually, I'm new here and this is my first week. I don't know where to go since I usually walk with my cousin and she had left before I was done." I spoke, I just realized I probably made a fool out of myself. 

"Oh I can find where you're at. I'm Judy, I graduated from here last year. If you give me your full name I can search your schedule up in the system." She said. "Oh, that's Hannah Clifford." I said, the girl didn't give a kick. She didn't seem to notice the fact that I was a Clifford and I was amazingly thankful that for once, somebody didn't recognise me.

"Do you know where the east-corridor is?" She asked me, I thought for two seconds but then remembered were that was. "The tenth classroom in the east-corridor." She spoke, I thanked her and then she spoke up again.

"If you want, we can switch numbers, whenever you're lost you can just text me. You know, if you ever loose you cousin again." She said. I laughed and she gave me a little note with her number on it. I thanked her once again and then started walking over to the east-corridor.

Once I opened the door, I could see everybody in the room staring at me. Ashley chuckled, I just glared at her, slightly annoyed by how she left me behind. I just walked over to the teacher, who was surprisingly cool about it.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know where to go." I spoke, "It's okay sweetie, it happens to a lot of new students." She was really sweet. I walked over to an empty seat a few seats away from Ashley. I ignored her and the teacher continued her lesson. 

I then got my phone out and added Judy to my contacts. We texted for a while, I smirked when she asked me if I had found my class. I then told her that she shouldn't be texting while work, smirking even wider.

For the rest of class, I paid attention to what the teacher was saying. The bell rang and I got up and packed my things. "Hey." Ashley said, she stood next to me. "Hey." I said back, not really with any kind of emotion behind it.

"What's wrong?" She asked me, furrowing her eyebrows. "Oh nothing except you leaving me like some kind of stranded newbie." I said, walking past her and over to the front desk to see if Judy was there.

She wasn't and when we walked out, we saw a whole mania of people. "What the heck." I groaned, walking over to the crowd to see Judy standing there. "Judy!" I yelled and walked over to her. She was actually talking to Michael, so I was kind of lost about this whole situation. "Hey Mikey."  I messed up his hair and Judy was still busy putting all the pieces together. "Wait, he's your brother?" She asked me and I laughed, nodding. "Why?" I asked her and she just looked really confused. "I didn't know that he was, well, famous." She laughed.

"What were you doing here then?" I asked her. "I saw girls from everywhere running over to one specific place in the parking lot, so I went outside to check what was going on. I ended up having a chat with your brother." I chuckled.  I was about to say something when two arms were clamped around my waist, lifting me in to the air, making me scream. I heard a few people saying 'aww'. Other girls were too busy with screaming. 

"Hey baby."  Ashton put me down after I had kindly yelled at him for doing this thing way too often. "Can I get a kiss now?" He asked me, looking all cute "Sure." I grabbed his hands, holding them while kissing him.

"Get a room!" I heard somebody scream I turned around, seeing Luke and Calum yelling at us while standing with Michael and Judy. I grinned, grabbing Ashton's hand and walking back over to them. "Well, Judy." I smiled, her cheeks were slightly pink.

"This is my brother Michael, these are his really annoying band mates Calum and Luke." I then turned to Ashton, "And this is my boyfriend Ashton." Ashton nodded politely saying hi to her as they all said the same.

"Are you done with working?" I asked her, as she looked down at her watch, she nodded and I then smiled excitedly. "Hang out with us!" Her eyes sparkled and her smile didn't fade."We can go get McDonald's with the six of us and watch American Horror Story!" Michael did a small dance as I eyed Calum. I know we were supposed to be hanging out with the two of us, but he nodded as an 'okay' so Judy smiled and we walked over to the car.

"My feet hurt," I groaned and Luke ran over to me. "Jump on my back!" He laughed and I jumped on his back. He ran around in the parking lot, still with a lot of girls watching us. "Luke stop!" I laughed and he ran over to the car, stopping in front of it.

"Who's driving?" I asked then "I'll drive, Judy you can take the passengers seat if you want." Michael spoke, she nodded politely and I got in as last, sitting on Ashton's lap since there weren't enough seats for all of us.