chapter forty-two

I woke up, stretching out my body. I looked around the unfamiliar room, until I realised that it was the guest room in Adam's house. I yawned and then sat up in the bed. I rolled up the sleeves of Adam's sweatshirt for a second to check out my wrists, looked, seeing that my cuts were all brown. It made me smile, I promised Ashton I wouldn't cut myself and I didn't. But the fact that I recently didn't cut myself made my smile.

 I looked at Judy who was peacufully asleep next to me. I got out of the bed and slipped on my clothing from the day before and walked through the door in to the hallway. I passed Adam's room and saw that him and Cole were all cuddled up. I smiled, they were adorable together. 

I walked down the stairs and rummaged through the kitchen, trying hard to find something to eat. I finally found cornflakes, which were old. I sighed and threw away the box in to the trashcan. "Why are you throwing away my cornflakes." I turned around to see Adam standing in the doorway. I showed him a mischievous grin.

 "They were old, I bet you bought them three months ago." I laughed. He nodded, "Yeah you're right." He laughed. "Do you have like, food?" I asked him and he laughed. "I have eggs?" He laughed. "Oh my god, yes please!" He said. "Okay, sit down and I'll make you some eggs." I nodded and sat down on the couch in his living room.

Adam had been living in this apartment for a a month or two now. He first moved to Melbourne with his parents but not long after, he got his own apartment. It was a nice apartment with two bedrooms and enough place. I smiled at Adam who not too long after, walked in to the living room with two plates. I grabbed one from him and looked at how the dish looked. "It looks good, thanks." I smiled.

"So what are you going to do today?" Adam asked me, and I looked up from my amazing food. "I don't know, unpack and clean some stuff." I said, taking another bite from my omelet. "You know this tastes so good!" I smiled.

 Adam blushed slightly, thanking me. Then we decided to just watch some tv, until it was around nine and Judy came strolling down the stairs in her clothing. "Morning." She sighed, "Morning, I made Hannah and myself eggs, do you want some too?" Adam asked her and she shook her head.

"No thanks, I'm not really hungry." She said and then she sat down next to me. "Good morning, had a nice rest?" I asked her and she nodded, "Yeah it was okay." She said, playing with the rings on her fingers. "So I heard you guys were talking about throwing a party at yours, when? You know, so I can prepare." He laughed, at that point Cole walked down the stairs.

"Good morning." Adam smiled at Cole. Judy and I aww'd whilst they gave each other a good morning kiss. "You guys are literally so cute" I sighed. It made me miss Ashton a lot, and I know Judy is missing Michael too. But that's how our lives are and I would really love to see Ashton more but their tour is very important.

"Thanks." Cole said smiling. "Should I make you breakfast?" Adam asked Cole, leaning against his side. "Yeah, that's cool." Cole smiled and looked at Adam. I could see the adoration in his eyes and it made me so happy to see two good friends happy, together. "So, Cole." I said while looking at him, he looked up from his phone, "Yeah?" He asked.

"Are you moving in here, because I am pretty sure this might not be the first night you spent here." I laughed and he blushed slightly.  "Didn't Adam tell you?" He asked. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him.

"No I'm joking, I don't know. My parents don't really except me dating guys so I don't really like staying there." He sighed.  "That's sad, why don't they accept it?" Judy asked him, "If you find the answer, please tell me." He showed us a small smile and got up.

"I'll be right back," He smiled sweetily and we nodded. I looked at Judy. "What do you say, we go home and unpack and then have a movie day/night." I smiled. "Sounds like music to my ears." She laughed. Adam walked in with a plate, and not too much afterwards, Cole walked in. He thanked Adam and started eating.