chapter twenty-seven

"Boys!" I heard Judy scream on the top of her lungs from the bottom of the staircase, she just finished helping Michael with his closet, Ashton and I finished our room until it was perfect, then I had headed downstairs to make dinner. I think he went to take a shower. Luke was probably doing to same or he was hanging out with Calum who was still on bedrest.

I had started making dinner about thirty minutes ago and Judy was just sitting at the kitchen island chatting with me. I was almost finished so I asked Judy if you should call the boys down for dinner.

Luke groaned while walking down the stairs. "I need a hug, moving is tiring." I put the spatula down before he walked straight in to my arms and I just laughed, "Poor Lukey." I stuck out my tongue whilst the other boys walked in and I let go of Luke.

I sat down at the table and Ashton and Luke sat next to me, Judy walked back in and smiled. "Calum is fine, less hot than yesterday." She smiled and sat down next to Michael. 

Throughout the dinner, we were having small talk. We were all really tired and you noticed that since we didn't put much effort in to a long conversation. Michael was the first one to finish his plate, soon after followed Ashton and Luke and Judy eventually finished hers.

I was too tired to actually eat too much, besides, I wasn't that hungry. So I got up and scooped my leftovers in to the bin and then I washed off the plates. I wanted to see how Calum was doing so I walked up the stairs and in to his room. "Hey Cal." I smiled. He was laying in bed and looked up at me.

I sat down next to him on his bed and wiped away some of the sweat that had formed on top of his head with a cloth. "Are you okay?" I asked him and he nodded. I could tell he was tired, so I got up and left his room soon after.

I walked back down the stairs again and over to the couch where Ashton was setting up Netflix and I sat down next to him. "What are we watching?" I asked since I didn't really know what movie was on, seeing it was some dark and spooky setting. "Some bad horror movie." Luke groaned while Ashton pressed play

Three hours later, in the middle of the second bad horror movie, five bowls of popcorn, a lot of cuddling with Ashton, and a lot of selfies. We were all tired. And Judy was thinking whether or not she was going to be sleeping over, again. 

"I think i'm going to sleep in my own bed for once, it's been a while." Judy smiled as we were all getting up and making our way upstairs. 

I understand it, Judy has been with up for the last couple of days and it is pretty tiring to be around energetic bombs like the boys. So I hugged her and walked up the stairs, together with Luke and Ashton. I smirked when I saw Michael and Judy walking over to the door together.

They were cute, but I didn't want to force them. So I let everything happen how they want to. The only thing I could think about, was my new bed and and private room with Ashton. I walked over to see Ashton already passed out on the bed in his boxers, I chuckled at him because he looked adorable. I walked over to our closet, and grabbed a tank top out of one of the drawers. 

Now that we had a lock on our door, and Ashton already knew it, I could just easily wear a tank top without being too worried. I took off my bra quickly and put on the tank top, I then took off the yoga pants I was wearing and walked over to the bed.

I didn't feel like brushing my teeth because I was way too tired. So I got into bed, Ashton moved a bit, until his eyes opened and he smiled at me. "Hey." He places a kiss on my mouth. "Hey" I laid against him, our legs tangled and his arms around my back. 

"I like the new house a lot, Ash." I smiled whilst I laid my head closer to his chest. I could feel his chin moving up a bit and making room for my head. His hands slowly started to trace the back of my arms. This was perfect.

"Yeah, I like it that we have our own room now." I smiled as I looked up into his shining eyes, we looked at each other for a few seconds, before our lips crashed into each others. My hands made their way up into his hair. 

Ashton's hands had a firm grap around my hips, he lifted me up so I was laying on top of him. We made out more, Ashton's hands roaming around my back, playing with the hem of my underwear, eventually I let go of his lips.

"Ashton.. I- I'm not ready to go further.." I said softly as he grabbed my hands and sat up straight. I was sitting in front of him and I looked down at our hands.

"I'm sorry Hannah, we were in the moment-" 

"Ash, it's okay. I just don't want to take things further for a while.." I said as he nodded and his arms went around my waist and we hugged for a few solid minutes. It just felt like we fitted perfectly together, the perfect size and the perfect warmth. I loved how I could hear Ashton's heartbeat softly when I was laying with me head on his chest.

Ashton softly laid back down on the bed, with me still in his arms, we tangled our legs together and I could finally drift off into a nice sleep. 

It was only one in the night, when I heard stumbling downstairs and I woke up from it. It was hard to untangle myself from Ashton, but I didn't want to wake him up. I grabbed his sweatshirt he probably threw on the ground before he went to bed, I pulled it over my head and unlocked the door.

I then opened it, closed it and softly walked down the stairs. There was a light on in the kitchen and a red-head opening the fridge. "Mike, what are you doing?" I stared at him, seeing he was still dressed. "And why are you still dressed?" I furrowed my eyebrows and stared at him.

He turned around, and held the toast and vegemite with an ashamed look on his face. "I was walking Judy home and we talked for a while and I was hungry when I got home." I showed me a sheepish smile, he and Judy left at twelve, and it was now one. He was going to talk to me right now.

"So you and Judy have been hanging out?" I asked him, while sitting down on one of the stools, watching him making his toast. "Yeah, so?" He asked. I laughed, Michael is an awful actor. "Michael I'm your sister and you're a bad actor. How do you feel about her?" He smirked at that, because he knew I was right and he knew he was going to tell me.

"I don't know, just when I'm with her, or when she laughs or we touch each other I feel things. And it makes me happy, happier than I've ever been." I smiled, because Michael was adorable. "Whenever I'm with her I feel like a kid in a candy store."

"That's a goo-" I started saying but got cut off. "Han." I looked up to see Ashton in his boxers walking over. "What are you doing this late?" I furrowed my brows while pointing at Michael. "Mikey just got back from walking Judy home." Ashton smirked at that.

"We'll talk about that tomorrow, come on I'm coooold!" Ashton fake-cried, he grabbed my hands and Michael shook his head when Ashton pulled me behind him and back up the stairs. "Irwin, maybe put on more clothing." I heard Michael yell from the kitchen as we were halfway up the stairs.