chapter thirty-six

"So what kind of bag are you looking for again?" Judy said, getting out of the car and closing the door. I got out myself and we walked into the mall. "Like, I don't know. Something I can travel with but also use for school. Maybe a Longchamps, but I don't really know. We'll see." I smiled and walked into the mall. 

It was quite busy, even though it was a typical Tuesday afternoon. I sighed, looking at all the stores. They were all here, which was nice. How was I going to find my perfect bag?

"Oh my god you are Hannah!" I turned around to see two girls standing there, looking at me like I was some supermodel and out of this world. "And you are Judy! Can we take a picture please?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Uhm, sure." I nodded, walking over to the girls and taking a picture with them both, just like they did with Judy. I smirked because this was the first time Judy went on a picture with fans. The girls said goodbye and then they walked away. Talking about them having a picture with us, I still wasn't used to all the fangirling.

Judy pulled me into the first bag shop she saw, which ended up being Longchamps. I didn't really like walking around with all the high end fashion brands, but the ones I owned weren't even bought by me. Pretty much all the high end fashion articles I have, I got from Luke and Calum. When we went shopping they pulled me into the stores and I didn't even have a choice.

Ashton and I have been sharing a payment card for a while now and he insisted on me keeping it here, because he had his own with him. 

So, now we were looking for a new bag.

"I think you should go with the normal black one, that's the most casual." Judy grabbed the big tote bag in black and it was pretty.  It was waterproof black fabric and black leather handles, with silver accessories. I nodded, looking around if I could find a bag that was actually prettier than the one I was holding. 

I walked over, when i saw it was actually a slight madness in front of the store, two security men holding the girl crowd away from breaking in.

"What the.." I said. I didn't want to, but I didn't really have another choice than to call the personal bodyguard Ashton and I usually get guarded by. 

I hated the fact I needed a guard, I could take care of myself perfectly, but those girls were a madness, so I dialed his number anyways. It rang for three times, until he took it. "Hey Hannah, need my help?" I just heard him chuckle through the phone.

"Uhm, I'm getting slightly mobbed at the mall right now. We're in the Longchamps store, the girls are being held back by two security guards of the store, but I think you need to help us." I said, feeling awkward.

I could hear keys in the background. "On my way, be there in ten." And he hung up. 

I just walked over to the counter, where a girl was furrowing her eyebrows at the girls. "Oh, now I get why they're here." She smiled, I just rolled my eyes and gave her the bag. "Nice choice." She smiled, scanning the tag.

"That'll be seventy-one dollars, please." She smiled as I handed her the card and she nodded, sliding it through the device.

"There you go, you want me to pack it?" I nodded and she smiled, I leaned against the counter, looking at Judy who was texting somebody. She let out a small giggle. "I think you are laughing because of Michael?" I grinned, trying to read their messages but she quickly pulled her phone away. "Yeah." She grinned.

I just shrugged and grabbed my own phone, reading the messages I got from Ashton. He told me he had been sleeping all day since they were on the bus for a good twenty hours. He then told me that when he woke up a few minutes ago, the first thing he saw was me getting mobbed.

He wished he was here to hold me and entertain me, because Michael was on his phone all the time and Luke and Calum were playing FIFA.

I still don't like fifa

I laughed at the message, I don't know how long it has been. "Charlie is here, everything will be better now!" Charlie walked in, showing off the muscles he had been building for twenty-five years now, I just rolled my eyes and walked over to him. 

"To the car? I spotted it in the lot." Judy nodded and he walked over to the girls, the other two security guards helped him forming a shield around us, so we could walk through the girls.

I'm sure three girls pulled my hair and one even tried to steal my phone, those crazy fangirls. Finally, we got home after what felt like ages and I was extremely tired. "What do you want to eat for dinner?" Judy asked, sitting down on the couch and putting on the television. "Kittens!" I smiled when I saw the commercial playing on the television.

"You want to eat kittens for dinner?" She furrowed her brows and I slapped her softly. "Just order something, I guess." 

My phone rang. I got a FaceTime call from Ashton so I took it. "Hey baby!" He smiled and immediatly Michael jumped on top of him. 

"Don't worry, Hannah, I'm cuddling Ashton enough. I bet he isn't even missing you." I looked down as Judy walked back in. "Well, I'm cuddling Judy twenty-four-seven, she doesn't miss you anyway." 

"Hannah what the fuck do you say ofcourse I miss Michael." She sat down next to me and showed her face to the camera. "Judy I miss you so much!" Michael yelled as her cheeks became a rosy tint.

"Michael leave, I wanted to catch up with my girlfriend." Ashton said, rolling his eyes. "Who still is my sister." He replied, staring at Ashton "Yeah just leave." Ashton moved his body and you could hear Michael fall down. "You just threw me out of your bunk! That's at least two meters, why?" I heard Michael yell. "Fuck off, Michael." You could hear the sound of Ashton closing the curtain and then he focussed back on me.

"Hey beautiful." He smirked, I could hear the boys fake-vomitting in the back. "I think that's my call to go upstairs." I giggled and then I got up to my room. I plopped down onto the big bed and Ashton just smiled at me.

"So, how is everything going?" He asked and I knew it wasn't just small talk, I knew he ment more than that, I knew he ment my cuts. "I didn't cut myself, I promise." I whispered, his eyes lightening up slightly and his smile growing bigger. "I'm proud of you, baby." 

I flushed my cheeks and then we continued talking, he told me about pretty much everything that happened. When they landed in London, they stayed one night at the house they own over there and preformed in one of the many arena's. Then, they got on the bus and drove through England.

"You know, our manager told us you have an interview in a few weeks."  I widened my eyes, and looked shocked. "I didn't know that." I said, grabbing my laptop to see if I had an e-mail. "Yeah he was going to send you an e-mail, but he asked me if I could just say it to you and he would mail you the details." I nodded understanding, as we continued talking.

"So how's school?" He asked, grinning. "Schoolish, Adam has been quiet today, I don't know what's going on. We chilled at Judy's office in the breaks so yeah." I grinned, playing with my hair.

"I miss you." I sighed, looking up into the camera, but then into his eyes through the screen of my phone, just staring into those beautiful eyes.

"I miss you too, baby."  He sighed back, taking in a deep breath and letting it escape his plumped lips. His cheeks were their rosy colour just like normal, and slightly thick, like you could squeeze them right there.

"But I'll see you soon, right?" I asked him, hoping he'd say yes, and ment it like maybe a few days. But who was I pranking?

Ashton was on a bus somewhere in the middle of nowhere, not close to an airport and well, he had no way of coming here. I just missed him. "I don't know when, but I will come visit as soon as possible, okay?" He smiled, and I nodded.

"I have to go, baby. I'll text you later, okay?" He smiled and I nodded. Then, he ended the call and I let my head fall onto the bed.